Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig SRD556-QD vs SRD762-QD

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lee1000 View Post
    After reading some more I will go with the QD 308. I might get it today.
    That's a good choice. It will be the most versatile

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Providing NFA Trust Services to Texas Citizens

www.AtomicLabRat.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you get a chance b/f ordering I'd highly suggest shooting a Q. The Thunder Chicken and Trash Panda QD's specifically. TC was unreal. I've shot the Sig SRD Ti QD a lot, but I dropped a bit more on the Thunder Chicken. Literally sounded like a muffled fart on my 308AR.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatchoslav View Post
    If you get a chance b/f ordering I'd highly suggest shooting a Q. The Thunder Chicken and Trash Panda QD's specifically. TC was unreal. I've shot the Sig SRD Ti QD a lot, but I dropped a bit more on the Thunder Chicken. Literally sounded like a muffled fart on my 308AR.
    I agree with this. When I talked to Kevin about this at Shot last year he mentioned that you lean a lot of new stuff through the development cycle (Sig cans) and that although the Sig cans are awesome the Q cans are the next evolution.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    I agree with this. When I talked to Kevin about this at Shot last year he mentioned that you lean a lot of new stuff through the development cycle (Sig cans) and that although the Sig cans are awesome the Q cans are the next evolution.
    The sound difference was astonishing. The Sig sounded a bit like a 'ting' had a bit of an annoying ring to it, but the Thunder Chicken was like deep bass. It's a funny thing with suppressors though even weather conditions make a dif. High humidity, near woods? Regardless the Sig was always 'tinny' to me, but the one day I heard the TC was just awesomesauce. Even if i only get that kind of sound in certain conditions it's worth it to me.
    Last edited by sasquatchoslav; 02-19-18 at 16:34.

Feedback Score
    I bought the SRD762-QD today. The shop I bought it from has the Silencer Shop Kiosk and it was great, it took about 25 minutes for everything, forms, fingerprints and pictures.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Congrats. Great can!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    good fo ryou man you are suppressed that's the important thing. sig makes a good can you are not gonna believe how nice it is shooting with a suppressor. might get some poi shift but that's an easy fix. especially if you get what i did which is slighter tighter groups. you will laugh out loud if you put that on a 22 you will look down like you had an ftf.

Feedback Score
    Thanks everyone

Now I need to look in to getting a Savage 12 FTR threaded.

Feedback Score
    Thanks everyone

Now I need to look in to getting a Savage 12 FTR threaded.
    Maybe not, I just read that suppressors can't be used in FClass

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I bought the SRD762-QD today. The shop I bought it from has the Silencer Shop Kiosk and it was great, it took about 25 minutes for everything, forms, fingerprints and pictures.
    Congrats on the purchase, it's a solid choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12