Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf A1 input

Feedback Score

Wolf A1 input

I have a stripped lower laying around and I wanted to do something different and I stumbled across the wolf a1 which I guess is an imported T91 upper (not sure if it is the actual mil upper or not) and thought it was cool and something different but I can't find enough info to figure out if it is worth while or not. is it a novelty or something that would hold up?
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Most of the results have been positive on them. I personally have one of the first that went out(first shipment). I will say I haven't shot it as much as other ar's but it has been 100% for me. Little front heavy but accurate and I can't think of an issue with mine.

Feedback Score
    From what little I’ve heard it’s been positive and I’ve seen the 14.5 upper that would be cool to pin and weld

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I really think I want one of these. And can't explain why.

I know, there's no accounting for taste!

Feedback Score
    I got one because it's an interesting design, specifically the self-contained piston system (I'm saying this as a DI/non-piston kind of guy). I ended up getting an A1 styled lower for it as the actual T91s use the older A1 forgings for lowers. If you're interested, I say go for it.

Feedback Score
    yeah that looks pretty cool
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo 1-1 View Post
    I got one because it's an interesting design, specifically the self-contained piston system (I'm saying this as a DI/non-piston kind of guy). I ended up getting an A1 styled lower for it as the actual T91s use the older A1 forgings for lowers. If you're interested, I say go for it.

What rail? These uppers popped on my radar this week. I want to pick one up “just cause.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    What rail? These uppers popped on my radar this week. I want to pick one up “just cause.”
    https://www.t91tactical.com/w/store/...uard-p85905246

Not the person that posted it but it looks like that one. They sell the pistol grip and sights too(I have the carry handle on mine).

Feedback Score
    For those that own one how is the barrel profile? I have heard some complaints about it being to heavy. I'm a di type person but these do look interesting. Looks like accessories are finally showing up that's good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The gun is a little front heavy. Now if you bought one of the sbr uppers I think it would be better.

Overall I can't complain about the upper though. I just want a t91 style lower to go with it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast