Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wolf A1 input

Feedback Score
    Bingo. That should work and is about as close as I'm going to get to an original. My dealer already has his FFL on file with Brownells.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The brownells lowers should be one of the best options. They get their forgings from nodak spud and have aero finish them.

That or get a centurion arms 80% lower with the t91 markings and finish it.

Feedback Score
    I have several Aero lowers. I'll compare and see how the finishes match up.

Feedback Score
    I thought about one of these, too.

While the bolt seems to replaceable with a standard AR bolt, the carrier, barrel, and barrel nut are unique. There are no Wolf A1 spare carriers, barrels, or barrel nut or wrench apparently. I searched and found none. No spare piston parts, either.

That turned me off to them. Unless that changes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    I thought about one of these, too.

While the bolt seems to replaceable with a standard AR bolt, the carrier, barrel, and barrel nut are unique. There are no Wolf A1 spare carriers, barrels, or barrel nut or wrench apparently. I searched and found none. No spare piston parts, either.

That turned me off to them. Unless that changes.
    https://www.t91tactical.com/w/store/...ries-c24090086

Parts are out there. They have the bcg group in stock, piston rod assembly is in stock, handguards are in stock, etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    https://www.t91tactical.com/w/store/...ries-c24090086

Parts are out there. They have the bcg group in stock, piston rod assembly is in stock, handguards are in stock, etc.
    Cool, thats a good start.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Cool, thats a good start.
    They have had the factory key mod rails and are having whoever made them do mlok for the us. They were also working on 80% lowers with the right profile although hopefully they will do finished ones at some point.

I bought the t91 sling and pistol grip from them along with a carry handle. I was happy with my transactions. Big thing is they don't seem to ever have a lot of stock so the time to buy is when they have something. Still you could get spare parts that would make it where you could shoot out the barrel.

Feedback Score
    Is there a way to add a rail piece to the factory handguard? (Light and/or VFG/stop)

Feedback Score
    I've purchased the 'simple' rear sight, the carry handle sight, the flash hider (with holes), the 3rd gen FSP/Gas block, and the grip... each individually, because they have never had them in stock together at the same time when I have looked. The last thing I need from them is the stock. I have an engraved A2 lower, but now I'm thinking I need an A1.

Feedback Score
    I compared the color/finish of my Aero lowers with the Wolf A1 upper. The match is somewhat close, but you can tell a difference with the two receivers mated together. Looking at the Wolf upper, the finish has so much texture to it that I don't think we'll find a comparable finish on a US made receiver. Meanwhile, Brownells took their A1 lower receiver off sales, so I'll wait for the next sale.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast