Thread: MI two-piece quadrails: 10” FDE free float and 9” black non-FF drop-in

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

MI two-piece quadrails: 10” FDE free float and 9” black non-FF drop-in

I have two different Midwest Industries two-piece (easy installation) quadrails for sale:

1) 10” long FREE-FLOAT two-piece quadrail in FDE. This is new and unused, but the package has been opened. This attaches to a standard GI barrel nut, but you have to remove the delta ring assembly. See:

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...r-24g2-fde.htm

(photo of mine coming soon)

Asking $140 shipped

2) 9” long (standard midlength) drop-in quadrail, black. This is lightly used in VG-to-excellent condition, basically slight signs of use and some shiny metal inside the rail where it goes over the barrel nut rim. This installs like plastic two-piece handguards, no modification to the rifle at all. See:

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...r-18g2-blk.htm

MI rail1 small.jpgMI rail2 small.jpg

Asking $90 shipped

Send a PM here, or email via this system. Check or money order only (no paypal, no exceptions).

Legal CYA: Cannot ship outside the US. Payment by personal check OK but will be held 7-10 days to clear, USPS MO preferred and will ship ASAP (1-3 days) if payment by USPS MO. This might be ITAR controlled (?) so you must be a US citizen, and sending me payment is an affirmation that you are a US citizen legally eligible to own this item, and are not going to do anything prohibited by ITAR or any other applicable law.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Still available. Will consider trades, but not looking for anything in particular.