Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suppressor height glock sights

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Suppressor height glock sights

The all black sights that came with my zev suck. (Or im blind) was thinking the 3 dot trijicons. Soo... do you prefer the all green or the orange rear with green front?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I really like the idot meprolight
    Orange or green fronts
    But not sure they come in suppressor heights
    There's one that has the front but the rear is black

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    orange rear with green front
    This one. My eyes seem to be able to pick alignment up better. I have them on a 17 and love them.
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I have used the three dot Trijicons. They worked well, but I have to use all Black now because they distract from the RMR dot while under NV.

Now when I do use the sights I find that the trijicons weren’t as nice as I thought. The front blade was too thick and didn’t allow for a good sight picture.

Feedback Score
    I haven't used suppressor-height sights, but having two glocks now with the new Ameriglo sights (orange front), it is MUCH easier for me to pick up that sight than pretty much any other on anything I have. I agree with Eurodriver, though, regarding work under night vision. If I were going to run a pistol under NODs with a red dot, I'd have all black, probably suppressor-height sights.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    My preference would be Dawson Precision. The front and rear are serrated and I'd pair the green fiber optic with the all black rear. That way you don't have anything in back distracting from the red dot and if you need to pick up the front fast, it's going to register differently from the red dot. The front is also narrower than the suppressor height sights from Trijicon or Ameriglo. JMO, YMMV
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Thank you everyone

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    In general I dislike multi colored sights period. And if I had a preference, orange in he front. The front sight should have the more eye catching color.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    In general I dislike multi colored sights period. And if I had a preference, orange in he front. The front sight should have the more eye catching color.
    I am thinking of keeping the black rear and just changing the front to have a color. This is hard as heck to see.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    That’ll work. However, with the red dot just be careful of the red dot and the front sight dot. With the RMR I like all black. Especially if you’ve got a light on the pistol.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast