Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suppressor height glock sights

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    That’ll work. However, with the red dot just be careful of the red dot and the front sight dot. With the RMR I like all black. Especially if you’ve got a light on the pistol.
    Maybe i will try and use it a little more. It seems very hard for me to pick up. The red fiber optic on my canik seems to help me pick it up faster

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    Maybe i will try and use it a little more. It seems very hard for me to pick up. The red fiber optic on my canik seems to help me pick it up faster

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    I just worry about competition with the dot. I have a couple friends with RDS pistols who have night Sight suppressor sights and when they saw mine they said they wished they’d have gone all Black.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    I just worry about competition with the dot. I have a couple friends with RDS pistols who have night Sight suppressor sights and when they saw mine they said they wished they’d have gone all Black.
    You may want to try standard sights before dumping $ in more supressor sights.
    Im not using sights directly with an rds, i may reference them. I can reference std sights and they are out of the way of the rds. Just my .02$
    Last edited by MegademiC; 02-21-18 at 20:57.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    You may want to try standard sights before dumping $ in more supressor sights.
    Im not using sights directly with an rds, i may reference them. I can reference std sights and they are out of the way of the rds. Just my .02$
    I’m referring to having two glowing dots compete for your attention when looking through the RDS. I took one completely out of the equation.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12