Thread: Renewing site support

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Renewing site support

Im an idiot and cant figure out where to renew it at. Please help. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hay Tactical.

You may have figured it out by now, I would assume so since it still says site sponsor for you, but I just renewed mine today. Make sure to submit a new form for site sponsorship, as per usual, and the rest will happen on the back end.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    Hay Tactical.

You may have figured it out by now, I would assume so since it still says site sponsor for you, but I just renewed mine today. Make sure to submit a new form for site sponsorship, as per usual, and the rest will happen on the back end.
    I have not figured it out yet🤷*♂️

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    I have not figured it out yet��*♂️

Make sure to go to:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/membersponsor.html (it's the link at the top of the page that says: Become Site Sponsor.

Fill out the form and submit paypal payment. All will be well in the neighborhood.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Make sure to go to:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/membersponsor.html (it's the link at the top of the page that says: Become Site Sponsor.

Fill out the form and submit paypal payment. All will be well in the neighborhood.
    Thank you

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Make sure to go to:

And paid. I bought 2 years so I don't have to screw with it for a while