Thread: David Goggins (retired SEAL & downright savage) on JRE Podcast -- MUST WATCH/LISTEN!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

David Goggins (retired SEAL & downright savage) on JRE Podcast -- MUST WATCH/LISTEN!!

Hey guys -

Wanted to share/pass long as this was one of the most compelling/inspiring stories ever. David Goggins was, by his own admission a total fat loser, and went on to become a SEAL (enduring hell week 3 times!), an ultra marathon runner (to raise money for charity for fallen special forces & their families), and Guiness World Record holder for the most # of pull-ups in 24 hours (4000 !!!!)

Truly an uncommon man amongst uncommon men. Give er a watch/listen!

Direct link: https://youtu.be/5tSTk1083VY

Get after it boys!!!
    Last edited by ^Rb; 02-21-18 at 10:32.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I remember his name from years ago when he broke that record. I’ll definitely have to watch this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    This was an incredible podcast and funny enough I was listening to it on my way home from a physical therapy session for my messed up psoas. While I won’t go as far as he does, stretching for two hours a night, implementing a basic stretching routine for this injury has made a world of difference in my quality of life.

His story about running 101 miles before ever even running a marathon was insane, I can’t imagine how close his body was to shutting down.

Feedback Score
    Joe Rogan is awesome. I love his interviews.