Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dang It...Why Do Uppers Grow into Complete Rifles ??? !!!!

Feedback Score
    Just today, my BCM upper grew its own BCM mod 0 lower! So happy! I was also getting tired of swapping lowers....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Dang man you could have bought 10 Anderson lowers for the price of the BCM.
    Tactipoopleshooter.com says they are just as milspec and then some.....
    Just placed the order from SOLGW for a well optioned lower amd bcg for the upper I picked up from the ee.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thinking about Euro’s comments, I wonder if we need a non-gear/marksmanship only section on the forum. We can separate the gear questions from the ‘how do I actually shoot this thing’ questions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokie View Post
    Thinking about Euro’s comments, I wonder if we need a non-gear/marksmanship only section on the forum. We can separate the gear questions from the ‘how do I actually shoot this thing’ questions.
    I think people just need to lighten up. "If you don't want to read it, don't click on it."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I am betting Euro more or less has his gear all figured out for what he needs. But this is really the only active section of the forum except for GD. Guys like Euro have a lot to offer but gear threads aren’t really a great place to post. A section where the like-minds can come after they are geared up could help with the burnout of talking about fancy new bolt carriers or bad levers or whatever the flavor of the month is.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cokie - I hear what you are saying, the logical place for what you are talking about would seem to be the Training and Tactics section of the Training sub-forum.

At times that baby will go weeks without an entry, IMO it is underutilized.

Feedback Score
    Hey, misfit! First ar was an Anderson! Oops, did I just admit that?

Can I say I "built" both rifles since I bought lowers and uppers and snapped them together?
    Last edited by triggerjerk; 02-23-18 at 16:24.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    Gents, I have to report that I'm the latest to contract the disease of wanting to allow a complete upper to grow into a complete rifle.

I have a new take-off standard M4 BCM upper that just got put aside because I bought a more "tacticool" BCM upper from my girlfriend and it's ended up being the one on my HDR.

Sooooooo.....now this "like new" upper that was test fired once and has been sitting in a custom-made case I bought for it has been calling me, "Doc...Doc....I NEED a lower....Doc...."

I'm considering turning it into a complete rifle with all the talk of new gun controls and stuff. Not that I expect AR's to be banned or restricted, but if I had a nearly new rifle ready to sell or as a spare the next time there's a "panic", well, there I said it.

(I have other AR's, but I tend to keep my Colts in mint condition for SHTF and resale value).

So should I succumb to the disease or just keep that as a practically new spare upper and just stick it away in the closet?
    Huh?! Am I the only one that noticed this? Maybe she needs to join here too!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Huh?! Am I the only one that noticed this? Maybe she needs to join here too!
    Good catch!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Have you compared post counts?
    BAhahahahahahah! FTW!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast