Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Phony Baloney "I destroyed my gun" #OneLess Movement

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’m just sitting here sipping on a cup of coffee, knowing I’ve made the world a safer place by locking my guns up in a steel box so they can’t go out on their own and start killing. #smugashell

The major donors behind all of these “grassroots” protest movements are getting shockingly little press. As far as the kids, these lazy little sh*ts mostly want a day away from school where admins wouldn’t dream of marking the absence unexcused. I give some sixteen year olds opinion of firearms about the same value as a vegans opinion about steak sauce.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And here I was hoping for a wave of self-castrations from these idiots to show support for the #metoo movement.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    More power to them. The fewer seemed liberal dolts the safer the world is. Aren’t the majority of these mass murderers liberals. Aside from the Jihadi assholes that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Per the gun smashing/gun turn-in twatwaffles and the “will to act”.
    The people that do this have/had no business owning a gun in the first place, because they’ve decided that their 15 minutes of internet fame with their cute little “civic duty” publicity stunt is worth more to them than their life or the potential lives of others that they could possibly have saved with those same guns at some point in the future. They’ve willingly relinquished one of their most basic rights, let alone responsibilities as citizens, to a second party, which means they had no understanding of “why” they owned the guns in the first place without which the "will" to use them effectively would never be there anyway, and frankly without those two basic understandings, the rest of the gun community is better off without them.
    #oneless indeed. On less asshat.
    "...go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms..."

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Yeah, I didn't buy it for a second. Gun owners who would saw an AR in half "for the kids" are the fudd-types who wouldn't buy an AR to begin with.
    Utter bullshit. In the same way that I don't buy for second the idea that these "student led" protests and walkouts are truly grassroots. George "Palpatine" Soros and friends are no doubt behind all that, and no doubt already had it planned well before this all took place. I could barely get enough people for a 5 man intramural basketball team when I was in high school. We could barely get kids to shut the **** up for a 30 second moment of silence after 9/11. Yet tens of thousands of kids from all across the nation were mobilized and ready to march on their state capitals and Washington DC in less than a week? I don't buy it.
    I would guesstimate this is actually a teacher/school faculty led event, just with "student involvement"- ie, everything has already been planned, set up, etc. by the school organization backing the event, they've just told the kids "we're going to protest today" and handed one of them a speech to read...
    And that isn't just me being a bandwagon doubter of intent- I've been there/done that in both school and religious settings, and not being so old yet that I'm far enough removed from that age group where I've forgotten what the mentality of most therein is like.
    Ok, sure... you've probably got a couple of the more zealous students behind it as well. But at that age and monetary funding level... even the most zealous kids can't do anything on this level. So yeah, it's all paid for by an entity other than the "grassroots" and if it's paid for then it's pre-planned. The students are just along for the ride as figureheads, whether they see it that way or not.
    Also- never doubt the power of teacher/authority-figure-led faux-mobilization by peer pressure.....
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My son was born this weekend, and my plan is to build an AR with him when he gets old enough. So I'll being doing just this in the next few days likely!
    Congrats proud dad!

I put 6720's back for the future generations and a case of mags but I fear I'll loose them on our boat. There are SO may boating accidents these days.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Boating is so dangerous these days! Maybe there should be restrictions on who can own or operate one. That will make everything better.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My son was born this weekend, and my plan is to build an AR with him when he gets old enough. So I'll being doing just this in the next few days likely!
    Where in Eastern PA? I owe you a beer. Congrats!

I've been waging my person jihad against fudds in my AO this this past weekend. Probably burned a few bridges and lost a few "friends" calling fudds traitors, libtards, and telling them straight to their face that they don't have a ****ing clue about what they are talking about and no you can't buy FA AR15 at the gunstore and shove that bullshit up their assholes. Yeah, I just said in another thread to be calm and collected, but with other gun owners who claim to be pro gun who start talking about no one needing a semi auto for anything ever my inner asshole comes out and I start calling a fudds cuckold libtard cocksuckers.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    I saw the video Scott Pappalardo made. He didn't truly destroy the firearm. He didn't cut the lower receiver in half, which actually would have been easier for him to do and would have rendered it completely useless as a firearm forever.

What he did was cut the barrel. Unless I'm mistaken, and unless he had filed paperwork with ATF and received his stamp prior to doing it; he created an illegal SBR. Albeit one that would only fire a single shot since he also eliminated most of the gas system.

I believe he should be prosecuted for doing so. I don't think there is an exemption in the NFA for doing what he did.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    If dude doesn’t want his rifle anymore then let’s perform a legal transfer and I’ll take it off his hands. What a coward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Duped LoboTBL...
    Last edited by BBossman; 02-24-18 at 17:06.
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast