Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 300 on a budget

Feedback Score
    Aero precision is solid, you can usually get blem uppers on the cheap sometimes lowers too if you watch out for the sales. Add in their BA blk out barrels hand guards and the rest you should be right in the $600 range without optics. My Aero blackout build has never failed me, just got to use good ammo. Right now they have 7.5 inch 5.56 uppers complete with bcg and ch for $400, not a bag deal.

https://aeroprecisionusa.com/on-sale.html
    Last edited by Brianb23; 02-26-18 at 09:26.

Feedback Score
    if you're assembling them yourself then an Aero or Anderson stripped lower with a shockwave brace would be cheapest, I run several of those and they're fine and adjustable.

PSA just had a sale on a complete AR pistol lower with the SOB brace for $200, I picked up one of those for a PSA upper I had. I think their pistol lowers with a bare tube are $150.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I just built a 5.56 pistol for a guy, out the door price was less $650. The primary difference may be that I shopped the E&E. Several parts looked good as new but didn’t have a new price. I’ll shoot you an IM of the parts I bought and a pic of the pistol. I’ve got some guys - disabled veterans (physically) that just don’t have a lot of funds and I’m usually able to build them a solid AR. No cheap crappy parts. It just takes patience for the parts to show up on the E&E. There are some parts I will not buy used - like the barrel and BCG. Unless I know the person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Oh and one more thing. You can build them a solid AR without using PSA parts or other cheap-cheap parts. Stay away from the low end stuff, you can buy reputable parts. Or you’ll end up with a cheap AR that’s nothing more than a cheap AR. Your goal should be quality AR for a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12