Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Join the NRA NOW (if not already a member)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

"The NRA is a terrorist organization"

Supposedly via a massive billboard in FL on I95. It's from “the mad dog pac” which is linked in yahoo story below. My support of 1St Amend means I have to support their Right to be ignorant A holes. They also don't understand (because anti NRA groups et al don't actually have any idea what the NRA is or does...) that they are insulting millions of people (members) and such things will cause an increase in NRA memberships with such behavior. Such signs are a win for the NRA, and it's LOL worthy they got someone else to do that on their own $...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-b...ampaign=buffer
    Last edited by WillBrink; 03-15-18 at 13:19.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Somehow I suspect the number of innocent people shot and slaughtered by terrorist NRA members is far below the number of Americans killed in crime and drunken car accidents by south and central Amercian illegal aliens.

And will pale before what is coming from Islamic “refugees.”
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    Somehow I suspect the number of innocent people shot and slaughtered by terrorist NRA members is far below the number of Americans killed in crime and drunken car accidents by south and central Amercian illegal aliens.

And will pale before what is coming from Islamic “refugees.”
    Well, not a single mass shooter an NRA member I'm aware of, yet all of them in modern history, Dems or Dem family (where too young too vote), some even active in anti gun stuff I recall, and or known strong leftist views. Regardless of the accuracy of the second part, the first part alone is telling enough.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The more sensational the message in an otherwise ordinary environment, the more the supposed audience will fatigue. It will, however, galvanize their base.

Basically a nothing burger. Right now the fight is in lobbying and photo ops.
    Last edited by thei3ug; 03-15-18 at 13:52.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Nice reply above. Hits the nail on the head. Democrats aren't pushing for gun control to save children- hell they'd abort ten year olds if it was legal. They want us disarmed so they can roll their Commie ideology out nationwide without resistance.

7n6

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Nice reply above. Hits the nail on the head. Democrats aren't pushing for gun control to save children- hell they'd abort ten year olds if it was legal. They want us disarmed so they can roll their Commie ideology out nationwide without resistance.

7n6
    90% +/- of all shootings are committed by Democrats.

They just want us disarmed. The true agenda is surfacing.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    90% +/- of all shootings are committed by Democrats.

They just want us disarmed. The true agenda is surfacing.
    Even if not true (as some have claimed), that not a single one an NRA member, suggests being an NRA member reduces the likelihood a gun owner will be a spree shooter, if they want to play the correlation/causation game. Favorite is NRA life member Kennedy was killed by ACLU member* Oswald.

* = also under debate but Oswald attempted to join, that much we know.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Even if not true (as some have claimed), that not a single one an NRA member, suggests being an NRA member reduces the likelihood a gun owner will be a spree shooter, if they want to play the correlation/causation game. Favorite is NRA life member Kennedy was killed by ACLU member* Oswald.

* = also under debate but Oswald attempted to join, that much we know.
    The ACLU should be labeled as what it is, a terrorist organization. Have they ever actually done something that benefited this country? They are almost as bad as the Southern Poverty Law Center.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    OK, there was talk about donating to the NRA on the day of their big march, that's tomorrow. I'm moving up the deadline lads-- if you have not yet done anything, do it today while you're thinking about it. I just dropped another C-note the NRA's way to get the system all warmed up for ya-- it took less than two minutes. Go here and do that right now:

https://donate.nra.org/donate

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast