Thread: KAC (M4) 99051 vs KAC Micro Front Sight

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

KAC (M4) 99051 vs KAC Micro Front Sight

Anyone have any insight to offer regarding these two front sights? My rear will be a KAC 200-600m, and researching which front sight to go with. The M4 99051 sight has good feedback, but will be more expensive. The micro has a smaller front post, both I am sure are effective.

I like the micro's ability to adjust elevation with the turn of a wheel, the 99051 adjust with the normal A2 front sight tool?

Any advantages of either one?

Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Personal preference and whether you are trying to emulate a military weapon (clone) or just want a great weapon. The M4 Block 2, Mk18 Mod 1 and Mk12 Mod 1 all use the 99051.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think the 99051 is more rugged when folded since the sight is protected on the sides by the housing. It is also slower to deploy for the same reason. The 99051 is harder to find typically due to clone dorks buying them all. The micro is usually a little less expensive. I personally like the 99051 especially in taupe but I don’t have the micro on any of my guns to compare directly. For my purposes they are backup to optics.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyoland66 View Post
    I think the 99051 is more rugged when folded since the sight is protected on the sides by the housing. The 99051 is harder to find typically due to clone dorks buying them all. I personally like the 99051 especially in taupe but I don’t have the micro on any of my guns to compare directly. For my purposes they are backup to optics.
    "Clone Dork" here. If anyone has trouble finding them, take a look here, always in-stock: https://charliescustomclones.com/search?q=99051