Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Review: G19X w/ Shooting Results

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I absolutely love the way mine shoots, handles and where the front sight sits. I'm a G17 shooter and have been that primarily for 24 years. My eyes have changed and i need to have the sight exactly where it is on this gun. I have scored very well with the G26 because i can see the front sight clearly but the grip size is a challenge. Conversely the G34 handled great but i could not focus on the sight regardless of type. I know this is a unique problem but it is one solved by the G19X.
    Last edited by PLCedeno; 03-02-18 at 18:14.
    NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Admitted New York State Bar 1994

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PLCedeno View Post
    I absolutely love the way mine shoots, handles and where the front sight sits. I'm a G17 shooter and have been that primarily for 24 years. My eyes have changed and i need to have the sight exactly where it is on this gun. I have scored very well with the G26 because i can see the front sight clearly but the grip size is a challenge. Conversely the G34 handled great but i could not focus on the sight regardless of type. I know this is a unique problem but it is one solved by the G19X.
    I'm glad this came out then for you. If this hits that "happy spot" for your eyes that is truly awesome Cedeno.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    19X trigger with trigger bar is #39701, ejector #47021. Gen5 trigger with trigger bar is #39701, ejector #30274.
    Interesting. I just picked up a Gen5 trigger housing from Brownells. It has a 30274 ejector in it.

Would it be possible to post some pics of the 47021 ejector?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    Would it be possible to post some pics of the 47021 ejector?
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Thanks for the pic but I was hoping to see the part that contacts the round to see how it compares to the 30274 ejector.

On another note, if you look at the trigger bar in the pic is there material flaking off or is that how it is machined?

Also that trigger housing is a different design than the older Glocks.
    Last edited by EzGoingKev; 03-03-18 at 14:35.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    Thanks for the pic but I was hoping to see the part that contacts the round to see how it compares to the 30274 ejector.
    Yeah, I know. I'll find another pic for you.

On another note, if you look at the trigger bar in the pic is there material flaking off or is that how it is machined?
    Didn't notice, I'll look closer and report back.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    When I said the housing was different I mean the circled portion -

Last edited by EzGoingKev; 03-03-18 at 15:52.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sndt1319 View Post
    I'm going to try and pick one up on Saturday. There is a high volume blue label dealer about 80 minutes away. They will only hold a gun for 24 hours so I can call on Friday. I'm going to sell my M&P9c that I never shoot to help offset some of the cost. I bought that gun thinking I would get used to the short grip but with my big ass hands it was just never comfortable to shoot and hasn't been touched in a couple of years.
    I tried 12 times to call the dealer yesterday to put one on hold and never got through. They have a machine that picks up and says that we are helping other customers and to try again later. My father lives close to the dealer so he drove in and said the place was packed. They sold the last 19X BL yesterday so my Dad put deposits down for both of us to get one. I guess the panic has set in.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sndt1319 View Post
    I tried 12 times to call the dealer yesterday to put one on hold and never got through. They have a machine that picks up and says that we are helping other customers and to try again later. My father lives close to the dealer so he drove in and said the place was packed. They sold the last 19X BL yesterday so my Dad put deposits down for both of us to get one. I guess the panic has set in.
    Panic buying and handguns don’t really go together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Panic buying and handguns don’t really go together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last panic, someone I know panic-bought a shield... makes no sense, but people do it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast