Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dick's does not want your stinking assault cash (RETAILER UPDATES)

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    #CucksSportingGoods

Feedback Score
    I saw this story on the news this morning. What a load of BS.

I can entertain the notion that the CEO has some sort of misguided and ignorant conscience thing going on and doesn't want to be responsible for selling the next POS rifle to the next POS lunatic. I can live with that. Don't agree, but he doesn't have to sell stuff that he doesn't want to sell, be it guns or tents or socks. That is none of my business. He could have quietly pulled these things from the shelves and/or stopped re-ordering them as they sold.

But he chose to jump on the liberal "Do Something…" "I support the 2A, but…" bandwagons and make a big media show of it. Like so many of stupid liberals, he decided to get on the tele and tell the world all about his feelings, and make a politicized show of the whole thing. Well I say: F*** him and his three ring media circus. They can all kiss my A$$ and I'll buy my sporting goods elsewhere. Amazon is putting them all out of business anyway.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Why anyone would shop at Dick's even before this baffles me.

I hope this simply hammers the coffin completely shut on a worthless retail sporting goods outlet. Sportsman's Warehouse and Academy have ten times what Dickhead's has, and they both suck compared to online retailers like Midway.

Feedback Score
    Sales guys should stick to sales.
    I have a feeling they were going the way of the buffalo already, and this was a move to reach the cliff faster.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    They are spineless political correct hypocrites .
    Last edited by Biggy; 02-28-18 at 14:16.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow Hunter View Post
    This.

We have one somewhat close. They never have anything anyway (and that counts FUDD guns). The few times that I have been at the local one they didn't have any "bad guns" anyway.

Locally Academy is eating their lunch in a BIG way. Much larger selection and MUCH lower prices.

I and probably most everyone else had written them off the last time they did this. I think this is a "Well I quit" statement 2 weeks after being fired.

Good riddance.
    Don't think the corporate Academy isn't discussing some stupid move like this as well. They took the first step during the last idiotic debacle to move the "scary guns" to the back and you had to ask for them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    They are spineless political correct hypocrites as they still sell semi auto assault shotguns , assault hi-capacity 9mm pistols and mags, sniper rifles and sniper riflescopes. They are blinded clueless idiots, they take away your option to by a spoon but you can still buy forks and knives.
    Never seen handguns or semi auto shotguns at Dick's. Just bolt, lever and 10/22 with an occasional AR typically in something like 243

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I've never cared for Dick's, and I figure they'll go the way of Gander Mountain shortly. I did send an e-mail to investor relations with my disappointment because I like to hit them where it hurts the most, in their wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    About the only thing we buy there is equipment for my son. We are in a rural area and there aren't many options. Appears we will be ordering online or driving somewhere else from now on.

How can anyone who runs a retail establishment think it is a good idea to alienate a large block of consumers? It is not as though brick and mortar retail has been burning up the universe with sales performance lately. But hey, lets drive some more customers away.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    "I support the 2A, but…"
    That is the Progressive version of “I have a black friend “...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast