Thread: NIW Non-Window Black GEN2 30RD 5.56 Magpul PMAGS Black - FL

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

NIW Non-Window Black GEN2 30RD 5.56 Magpul PMAGS Black - FL

I have 0 lot of 10 NIW Black GEN2 30RD 5.56 Magpul PMAGS in black with factory packed dust covers included in each package. 1 of them is a MOE with dust cover, 1 is windowed, 2 of them are in Brownells packaging.
    I opened the MOE packaging to inspect the magazine because it is marked MOE but came packaged with a dust cover (factory assembly and packaging mistake I guess).
    The last lot consists of the following:
    6 in the Magpul white bags
    1 windowed in the Magpul white bag
    2 in Brownells bags
    1 opened MOE bag (opened for pictures)
    *ALL INCLUDE MANUFACTURER SUPPLIED DUST COVERS*

I am asking $115.00 shipped per lot (10 magazines) (Lower 48) via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F/F (regular PayPal ok if you cover fees or add 4%). ALL SOLD
    I am not looking for any trades.

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email or PM saying "they will take it". This is cross posted on other forums so the buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. The buyer is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility for the buyers actions. If you live in a ban state please do not offer to purchase as I will not ship to you. All items are located in Florida.
    Last edited by Outlaw621; 03-06-18 at 20:17. Reason: SOLD

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    1 lot sold. Only 1 lot left.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Get them while you still can...