Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: African Racism

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

African Racism

Won't hear much about this in the news since it is pointed at whites. Sad.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=12003693

"The time for reconciliation is over': South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land"

"According to Bloomberg, a 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland in South Africa."

"By arguing for expropriation without compensation, the ANC has been gifted the perfect scapegoat to explain away its own failure," she said in a statement."

"Making this argument lets the ANC off the hook on the real impediments — corruption, bad policy and chronic underfunding. Expropriation without compensation would severely undermine the national economy, only hurting poor black people even further."

"Malema has been leading calls for land confiscation, forcing the ANC to follow suit out of fear of losing the support of poorer black voters. In 2016, he told supporters he was "not calling for the slaughter of white people' at least for now".
    Last edited by mack7.62; 02-28-18 at 11:49.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Could you do me a favor and correct 'Raceism' to 'Racism' on the thread title. I'm apparently a little OCD and those things bother me.

All I can say is they are crazy. I would hope there are some nations who would step in if this actually came to pass. I hope.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Could you do me a favor and correct 'Raceism' to 'Racism' on the thread title. I'm apparently a little OCD and those things bother me.

All I can say is they are crazy. I would hope there are some nations who would step in if this actually came to pass. I hope.
    There have been a lot of white land/farm owners killed and/or run off there land in South Africa over the past handful of years so it's already happening.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Lauren Southern on YouTube just did a series of reports and interviews covering this. Serious stuff, ticks me off when co-workers complain how "bad" we have it here in the States.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Give it a few years and South Africa will look just like the rest of that miserable continent.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    There have been a lot of white land/farm owners killed and/or run off there land in South Africa over the past handful of years so it's already happening.
    Yes been going on for a while now, this is just making it official and widespread. Capetown is under water rationing due to a 10 year drought and nothing has been done to look at desalination or other sources of water. South Africa was a liberal wet dream and going to be different than all the other countries like Rhodesia that turned into shitholes but here it is well on the way. Not long ago I saw a photo of a "criminal" raiding party on the way to attack a white farm, on the back of one was a military grade short range radio/cell phone jammer, so likely some level of government support for the violence that has already been going on.

Feedback Score
    Well after try seize all the white owned farms, and kill the owners (at least I assume they will do that), I expect that they will then suffer mass starvation. Every other aspect of their economy, or government taken over by black Africans has ceased to function correctly. Doubt agricultural concerns will be any different.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Well after try seize all the white owned farms, and kill the owners (at least I assume they will do that), I expect that they will then suffer mass starvation. Every other aspect of their economy, or government taken over by black Africans has ceased to function correctly. Doubt agricultural concerns will be any different.
    This is how I feel as well. There is no thriving area in Africa that is not predominantly (EDIT: run by whites) white. As messed up as that may sound.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Yes been going on for a while now, this is just making it official and widespread. Capetown is under water rationing due to a 10 year drought and nothing has been done to look at desalination or other sources of water. South Africa was a liberal wet dream and going to be different than all the other countries like Rhodesia that turned into shitholes but here it is well on the way. Not long ago I saw a photo of a "criminal" raiding party on the way to attack a white farm, on the back of one was a military grade short range radio/cell phone jammer, so likely some level of government support for the violence that has already been going on.
    Except it is South Africa. Anything that isn't nailed down is liable to be stolen.

And anything that is nailed down is liable to have the nails stolen. And then be stolen.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa and then to the libs delight it became the Republic of Zimbabwe. Then they took the land from the white farmers and now it is a basket case. Per capita GDP is the third lowest in the world.

Victoria Falls as one of the seven wonders of the world, in the mid 80's was removed from my bucket list.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast