Thread: TRP Range report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

TRP Range report

I picked up my used TRP that was supposed to have 100 rounds down the pipe. I asked the guy if he had any work done, he said no. However, it has a Wilson Combat extended slide stop on it. Hence he may have forgotten to tell me he bought it used hmmm. It was in otherwise good condition, but not 100 rounds. Its SS, and it may have a different extractor in it because the colors were not perfect?? Very close but slightly off.

I loved the slide stop except ironically , it wouldn't lock back on Wilson combat mags but would with a Colt 7 rounder, Chip 10 rounder and the SA mags that came with.

I guess Ill buy another slide stop. Anybody have a best idea for slide stop? Nighthawk or Brown or I don't think Wilson because this one didn't like my gun.

Trigger and all was good. Shot just fine.

I took out the goofy one piece screw in non sense guide rod. I will change the front sight to one with a Novak that has a white circle around it so I can pick it up with my old eyes.

Im OK, not thrilled with my new TRP, wish I was thrilled but sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes....

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 02-28-18 at 18:48.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"