Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another panic...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yet another panic...

Haven't been shopping in awhile and due to the political climate thought I'd mosey on over and peruse the online retailers that I frequent to see how things are going and noticed most are completely out of stock on AR mags. Glock OEM mags are also selling out it would appear, no surprise there.

Haven't even checked ammo yet lol.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Haven't been shopping in awhile and due to the political climate thought I'd mosey on over and peruse the online retailers that I frequent to see how things are going and noticed most are completely out of stock on AR mags. Glock OEM mags are also selling out it would appear, no surprise there.

Haven't even checked ammo yet lol.
    For the time being PSA has great deals on 5.56- $.30/round on Federal with free shipping. Got plenty of P-Mags, but D&H GI mags are sold out.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Curious who wasn’t set for life on mags after the run up to the Clinton loss... I definitely made sure my supply was comfortable. People in blue states without bans may have something to fear, but nationally I think this is a lot of anger right now that will subside before they can shove something through.

Ammo has held relatively stable, but I have noticed that that one thing I’ve been eye balling quite a bit KAC SR25 is getting harder to find and seems a tick more expensive than in the past.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    My fairly small LGS sold all 11 ARs they had in stock and over 100 Mags in a single day. They are down to a single stripped Anderson lower and some .308 mags.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Im again, finding myself "buying up" before mid-terms. Online deals are still great...ammo of all types plentiful...I see mags errwhere. Its still all good around here..for now.
    Trump may get even more wishy washy as time goes by..especially when we have another mass shooting.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    Curious who wasn’t set for life on mags after the run up to the Clinton loss...
    I was set for life on 13 September 2004.

I think every time there is talk of bans guys go out and buy all they can with the hope to flip for profit at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    My fairly small LGS sold all 11 ARs they had in stock and over 100 Mags in a single day. They are down to a single stripped Anderson lower and some .308 mags.
    Haven't ventured into my LGS's but I wouldn't be surprised if what you described is the norm in most places considering things.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    I think I bought Grant out of Glock 15 rounders for the 19 Snagged a couple Magpul glock mags to check them out and even threw in a 33rd mag just to make a liberal cry. Did I need any of these? Not really but more can't hurt right?
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Tru Prep store in Marietta, GA told me that he's on track to sell 100 lowers today. He started today with roughly 350 and he said at this rate, he'll be out of them by the weekend.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Rsr is sold out of non window M2 and M3 pmags.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Did Wes get Aero lowers back in stock?

I'm 0/10 uninterested in the Poverty Pony Anderson lowers, but if Aero's are back in, I may have to swing by there after work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Tru Prep store in Marietta, GA told me that he's on track to sell 100 lowers today. He started today with roughly 350 and he said at this rate, he'll be out of them by the weekend.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast