Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another panic...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Panic assembled after work last night.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Walked into my LGS on the way home because they have a trade in gun I wanted to check out. Holly ballz was it packed. Salesmen we're swamped and I didn't want to bother them further BUT what I did notice was that for every one buyer there were 3 or 4 of his buddies hovering around, not buying, not looking....just taking up counter space.... moral support I guess!

Hey guys let's all drive to the gun store and watch Bob fill out paperwork!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Niiiice. I need some of those reduced capacity mags next time I'm over that way.

Panic assembled after work last night.[/QUOTE]

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Niiiice. I need some of those reduced capacity mags next time I'm over that way.
    That mag is more reduced than you think. It's a 5 rounder. I use it to clamp the lower into the bench vise and also when I shoot long range from the bench.

No hidden problem with the assembly everything went together like they should. I stopped there because I haven't decided whether I'm going to make a pistol or rifle out of it.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Until the next random mass shooting . . .
    May not even need that. I have a sinking keeling that November 2018 will be a repeat of 1928. We just lost a Congressional seat in PA in a district Trump carried by some 20 points. Add to that more R retirements that D's and we very well may loose both houses. Then the national level fun begins.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    May not even need that. I have a sinking keeling that November 2018 will be a repeat of 1928. We just lost a Congressional seat in PA in a district Trump carried by some 20 points. Add to that more R retirements that D's and we very well may loose both houses. Then the national level fun begins.
    This right here is what scares the hell out of me. If they get another shot at full majority they will make our lives miserable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    This is why the deep state propaganda apparatus known as the mainsteam media has been non-stop with Trump since the election.

"The fourth estate is now the fifth column."
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    https://badgerhoundsupply.com/produc...-pony-sticker/

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    That mag is more reduced than you think. It's a 5 rounder. I use it to clamp the lower into the bench vise and also when I shoot long range from the bench.

No hidden problem with the assembly everything went together like they should. I stopped there because I haven't decided whether I'm going to make a pistol or rifle out of it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

Until the next random mass shooting . . .
    I predict another one in September or October. Just before midterms.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I would think that a simple black one minus the heart and rainbow, with the lettering in a stencil font, topped off with one of those circle slash no signs would be a covert way of announcing your status as a connoisseur of quality rifles to the knowing observer.

On the other hand, why be a hater, I'll bet Sam's 'Poverty Pony' lower works with Gen 3 PMAGS.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast