Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Yet another panic...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I would think that a simple black one minus the heart and rainbow, with the lettering in a stencil font, topped off with one of those circle slash no signs would be a covert way of announcing your status as a connoisseur of quality rifles to the knowing observer.

On the other hand, why be a hater, I'll bet Sam's 'Poverty Pony' lower works with Gen 3 PMAGS.
    Lol. I bet my homeboy Outlander is a closet Anderson lover. Btw, I don't even have a Gen3 PMag. I am really in the poverty zone.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Lol. I have an Anderson barrel on one of my gatpieces. If I ever posted the story behind the why, you bastards would ban the shit outta me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Lol. I bet my homeboy Outlander is a closet Anderson lover. Btw, I don't even have a Gen3 PMag. I am really in the poverty zone.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Lol. I have an Anderson barrel on one of my gatpieces. If I ever posted the story behind the why, you bastards would ban the shit outta me!
    Post it or you'll be banned

Hey, I have a Barska scope ($175) that I've shot out to 500 yds. Don't laugh at cheap stuff.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Lol.

TL;DR: Was replacing handguard on a very well regarded manufacturer's mid-length upper. Barrel separated from extension. Never contacted manufacturer. Was so mad, went to TruPrep, bought an Anderson barrel, and never looked back.

Post it or you'll be banned

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Lol.

. Barrel separated from extension. Never contacted manufacturer. Was so mad, went to TruPrep, bought an Anderson barrel, and never looked back.
    The barrel just sheared off the extension ??? wow.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Waaay back when Noveske was getting started, he sourced his lowers from Anderson. I was at the LGS to get a lower and Noveske marked lower was $150 (at the time) and the Anderson was $50. Bought the Anderson, mated to a Noveske Reece upper and have never noted a difference. (Full disclosure, I have a Noveske chainsaw lower mated to BCM upper, and a full gen 3 Noveske build- among others including a few 80% builds). Frankly, I don't see a flaw in the Anderson and it's tight to the upper. But then again, this lower is about 20 years old too.
    Eta... I had to go look it up. It's closer to 16 years old.
    Last edited by soulezoo; 03-18-18 at 13:13.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    In my area of Ohio I am seeing a small but steady increase in panic buying since the Florida school shooting. IMHO, when the next major shooting occurs ( I hate to put it that way, but thats the reality of it, IMHO) we will be at DEFCON 5 or full blown panic buying. All semi-auto firearms, all mags over 10 rds, all the popular ammo calibers, AR spare parts, etc., etc. Also, I fully expect more than a few politicians to flip or vote for bans and other anti-gun laws. I think most of them absolutely know that no amount of new laws will prevent future shooting, but they will cave to the anti-gun crowd saying, we just have to do something.
    Last edited by Biggy; 03-19-18 at 16:26.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I think my next panic purchase might be a "ghost" polymer 80% frame.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think my next panic purchase might be a "ghost" polymer 80% frame.
    20180319_180746.jpg

Mine was...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Schweet! Anderson's new logo?
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast