Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another panic...

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Friends don't let friends buy Anderson lowers.

Colt = War Horse
    Anderson = Poverty Pony

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Well I just about died laughing

This whole ordeal has accelerated my SBR stamp process.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Only thing on my list this panic is an acc. Got all set with stamps, lowers, mags, and ammo before 2016 election. Just got my last stamp back from the 10 I dropped prior to the election.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Glad I'm firmly in the "ammo only" stage.

Sure I've been picking up a couple of more things as deals have popped up the last year, but I haven't bought a rifle or lower since before the '16 elections.

And I laugh at all the "SERIOUSLYIWASJUSTABOUTTOBUY" bubbas. It has been gravy for the last year, with everything plentiful and as cheap as can be.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Waiting on the .308 Tavor. If that is DOA I will probably do a SCAR 17
    You will not regret the SCAR - H. I was an early adopter and it's been dead nuts reliable.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mags, no matter how many and one more lower is on the list. Not for this panic but for the 10th one from now. This is not a one time battle. just my .02. Because on the tenth one from now, how much $$$$$ will you have, enough to but what you want ?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    For the time being PSA has great deals on 5.56- $.30/round on Federal with free shipping. Got plenty of P-Mags, but D&H GI mags are sold out.
    Thanks for the heads up, great price.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Ammo would be the least of my concerns. Check your mag supply and snag some lowers before the prices and availability become insane.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Ammo would be the least of my concerns. Check your mag supply and snag some lowers before the prices and availability become insane.
    I m good there.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don’t feel like I have a deficit in magazines until times like these...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Mags, no matter how many and one more lower is on the list. Not for this panic but for the 10th one from now. This is not a one time battle. just my .02. Because on the tenth one from now, how much $$$$$ will you have, enough to but what you want ?

PB
    Truth.

I'm a self confessed mag whore.

Living through the '94 ban did things to me. I have this thing where every time I come across USGI or PMAGs (and even Lancers) for under $10 a mag I pick up a ten pack. Over time things add up and mags are a disposable commodity.

This evening we went out for a bite and I stopped in my local Academy Sports to see what was what. No price gouging yet, they had mags in stock though low on PMAGs and they were all MSRP which is normal for them. Ammo was stocked full, had several ARs and AKs still on the racks and a Beretta ARX100 south of $900, have to admit that is kind of a temptation for me but nah.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast