Thread: LNIB Arsenal SLR-107FR (SLR107-34) with 5 Bulgarian Circle 10 Waffle Magazines & More

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

LNIB Arsenal SLR-107FR (SLR107-34) with 5 Bulgarian Circle 10 Waffle Magazines & More

*Going to mess with our budget elsewhere for now and attempt to keep rifle and magazines.*

Hey guys,

My son's medical bills have forced me to sell firearms, optics and other items. I have an excellent / beautiful Arsenal SLR-107FR with some extras for your consideration. My rifle is the rarer model with the factory Bulgarian triangle stock, SLR107-34. The rifle is currently wearing beautiful wood hand guards, a bakelite pistol grip and a Soviet era sling. I have the original box, accessories and the factory black polymer furniture. The rifle currently has the excellent JMAC Customs 24mm RRD-4C muzzle device installed, a $100 accessory, and the original AK74 style brake is included. The rifle will come with five (5) 30 round Bulgarian Circle ((10)) Waffle Magazines, they are like new as well. The rifle has approximately 300 non-corrosive rounds through it. I would prefer to sell locally in Southern Indiana to avoid shipping, but may be willing to ship at buyer's expense. Please know your local and state laws. I will not alter the rifle, magazines or separate them at this time. I will accept cash or discreet PayPal. Please let me know if you have any questions, email is best form of contact. You may also text me at 812-6one8-five3five1 with questions or for photos to serious inquiries. Rifle is cross posted, so timestamp rules apply.

Price: $1600
    Last edited by Wa22ioR; 03-11-18 at 17:44. Reason: Going to try to work it out for now and keep rifle