Thread: Used Geissele MK2 13" $150 shipped

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Used Geissele MK2 13" $150 shipped

For sale I have a used Geissele MK2 Mod 1 Rev C, 13" color black. This is the version with the black steel barrel nut. It is used but not abused. It has some light marks on it from use and installing accessories which I tried to capture in the photos. It also has witness marks on the screws which are from a Sharpie paint pen and removable, but nothing major and no dents or damage. Included is everything it originally shipped with: barrel nut, barrel nut tool, three accessory rails with their screws (two screws are not pictured but they're in the package), three allen wrenches and an MK2 sticker. It also comes with a Geissele bipod stud which is installed (it uses one of the backers for the accessory rails. SOLD $150 shipped. I accept paypal and USPS money order for payment. Please address any questions via the site linked email or PM. This rail will ship well wrapped in bubble wrap in the original Geissele box which is very substantial and seems to be the way Geissele ships for direct sales. The only trade I might be interested in is toward or for a Surefire M600U. Thanks for looking.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by TF82; 03-01-18 at 21:13. Reason: Sold