Thread: Colt M-16A1 reissue - a question...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Question Colt M-16A1 reissue - a question...

Anyone know if the the receiver pin is large-type or small?

LGS has two of the Colt M16A1 reissue rifles. Pricey I realize, but I might get one if I can use my USGI A2 upper with it. The A2 upper I have has the small pin hole.

Anyone know?
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Colt hasn't used large pins in years.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh ok, I see.

Thanks for the reply, it is very gratefully appreciated!
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    It is reputed to be an M16A1 clone, and even (IIRC) has happy switch markings, tho' no autosear nor extra pin hole.
    So my best guess is that it will come with standard pins, but the OP might want to check with Colt.
    Moon