Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When are we going to get an M&P in 10mm?

Feedback Score
    How about a 7.62x25?
    This soldier should not be allowed North of the Light Line.
    CPT HM

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiledtoIA View Post
    How about a 7.62x25?
    I'd be down with that!! The 7.62x25 is an awesome round that has excellent potential for further development and modernization.

The two main things limiting the development of that round is the cartridge overall length and the lack of modern platforms.

BTW Norinco makes a SIG copy in 7.62x25 that is available in Canada.

TED

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiledtoIA View Post
    How about a 7.62x25?

Yes! That round has always been interesting to me, and I’d like to see more of it.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    How about we get a 10mm M&P before we more on to a 7.62x25? Plus 7.62x25 is dead, along with the cheap surplus ammo that use to be available for it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hile View Post
    It would be interesting for sure. I'd rather they still made M&P 357 (especially 2.0)
    I got a factory barrel from Midway for under a Benjamin. They are out and currently on backorder with an Est. in-stock of "OVERDUE". With this in mind just why in sam hell doesn't S&W offer it if they are still making the barrels?

To the O/P, I'd be all over a 2.0 10mm. And especially if they made it in the long slide version.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12