Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: How Close We Really Are to Gun Confiscation

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    That's some pretty "Pie in the Sky" line of thought right there.
    I wonder how much weed the author smoked before they came to the conclusion that removing all of the weapons would remove all of the ability or desire of people to use aggressive force?
    It has never been about the weapons used, it has always been about how men have used the weapons.
    The overwhelming desire to control and dominate others by the use of force can only be countered by good men being willing and able to defend themselves against such things. It doesn't matter if it is a criminal on the street or a overbearing government trying to remove your property or freedoms.
    It is mans natural right to defend his safety and to retain his property.
    Simply removing the most efficient ways to commit criminal acts does not mean crime will stop, it simply means more inventive ways will be used to project force
    and to commit criminal acts.
    If all crime would stop by removing or controlling all the access to weapons, our prisons would be the safest place in the world for the inmates.

Feedback Score
    Not sure if this has been posted already, apologies if it has. But to answer the question of this thread ... residents of Deerfield, Illinios have 60 days to hand in or destroy / sell all their scary "assault" weapons.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...guns-or-become

As the state promises gun rights activists they’re not coming for their guns, behind the scenes they’re pleading for it to happen. And now the feared gun grab is occurring. Residents in Deerfield, Illinois have 60 days to surrender their “assault weapons” or face fines of $1000 per day per gun.
    Residents have been instructed to either sell their guns, transfer the ownership to someone who lives outside the village, surrender their guns to Deerfield’s sheriff, or begin paying the fines.
    My take, most will comply then gripe and complain nonstop afterwards. This is real folks, the other side isn't playing games. They are united, have a plan, and are implementing it.

Feedback Score
    Can someone explain this, im not too familiar with illinois bs laws.
    Rifle owners complying with the law up until this point must have FOID cards, right? And do their individual firearms have to be registered with the state too? If yes, does the state know exact types of firearms, serial numbers, ect?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by P2000 View Post
    Can someone explain this, im not too familiar with illinois bs laws.
    Rifle owners complying with the law up until this point must have FOID cards, right? And do their individual firearms have to be registered with the state too? If yes, does the state know exact types of firearms, serial numbers, ect?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    There is no statewide registration in Illinois.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    It WILL NOT stop with assault type rifles, as most people should already know, they want all firearm. Everyone will have to decide if they are a sheep or a wolf so to speak and where they will draw the line.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    The big day of reckoning will be, and it might not be that far away, is when Uncle Sam changes the rules and tax rates on people's 401K accounts and confiscates a much larger portion of their savings when you begin drawing it out. First they take the sheeple's firearms, then they we will take a larger portion of their savings.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Biggy, I think you are spot on. The goal of disarmament is not and end itself, but enables much mor aggressive wealth confiscation. The vast amount in electronic 401ks is too juicy a target begging to be plucked.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    The big day of reckoning will be, and it might not be that far away, is when Uncle Sam changes the rules and tax rates on people's 401K accounts and confiscates a much larger portion of their savings when you begin drawing it out. First they take the sheeple's firearms, then they we will take a larger portion of their savings.
    There is a think tank known as Deagle.

They have projections showing a "forcast" complied from data sourced from various IC entities, finance wizards, computer algorithms, etc. for 2025. The US GDP will go from $20 trillion'ish to $921 billion. The US population from 300 million + down to only 59 million. They issued a statement due to the overwhelming response they received after publishing their findings. The Cliff-Notes version is that the US population dwindles due to mass immigration to Asia and Latin America after an economic collapse, well that and a metric shit ton of high order violence.

Hypothetically speaking, if .gov COG practitioners are wind to this as an eventuality then it would stand to reason they would be pushing a disarmament agenda to help curb uprisings and violence after an economic collapse as they will be appropriating capital to keep the beast alive from citizens financial assets such as stocks, bonds, commodities, pensions, 401ks, et al.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Heard from someone living in Brazil in 2000. All savings, checking etc accounts and safety deposit boxes were raided by govt during a weekend bank holiday. A person was allowed to keep $100 of it. Excuse was to pay the central banks. Friend's father was retired sold his store and on instinct pulled it all out of savings the week before in spite of rapid inflation. His friend who also retired but kept it all in savings was wiped out.

Eventually it will happen here. Our politicians have no self correcting ability or interest. Someday they WILL come after private investment funds. Central banks already tested this out before. No riot. No revolution. Back to the grindstone.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast