Thread: How Close We Really Are to Gun Confiscation

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    This no shortage of hot chicks with guns
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Bad guys are not giving up their guns, I know big surprise.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/l...g/73-552261756
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    This no shortage of hot chicks with guns
    Yep. Go on Instagram and follow women like Lauren Young, Alex Zedra, and Charissa Littlejohn.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Besides being right-on, she is HOT.

Conservative student's parting shot at college's anti-gun policies goes viral: 'Come and take it'

Article & pictures of her on campus
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/16...d-take-it.html

On campus asking questions: https://www.facebook.com/LibertyHang...6532908893621/
    Ok, I stand corrected. I get OC now... I didn’t realize OH was an OC rifle state.

How bad is CO now? I dream of moving back to Ohio.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Yep. Go on Instagram and follow women like Lauren Young, Alex Zedra, and Charissa Littlejohn.
    Thanks for those IG links.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    She looks better in some of the other pictures I've seen than she does in the pic accompanying the article. It's just a bad angle for her that got captured on camera, it's happened to most of us at one time or another. The argument could be made though that someone who is sufficiently hot has no "bad angles", but most of us normies in this world do.
    I have however, never liked the tendency to automatically conflate pro-gun sentiment in women with "hotness" though, such intellectual dishonesty is unbefitting a true admirer of the female form. Pro-gun sentiment can (and often should ) be considered part of an overall package of qualities that balances out imperfect looks for sure, which can lead to a woman having higher overall appeal than her appearance alone would suggest. However such views do not, in and of themselves, automatically convey true hotness.

I should stop waking up at 2am......

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    In case you missed this one, another Democrat decides to try a mass shooting;
    https://www.redstate.com/california_...ral-golf-club/
    A man ranting about President Donald Trump and holding a large American flag walked into the lobby of Trump National Doral Golf Club in Miami at about 1:30 Friday morning, laid the flag down on the main counter and began shooting.
    The Miami Herald reports, the man — who was not a guest at the resort — then waited in the lobby for police to arrive before luring several Doral police officers and one Miami-Dade Officer into a gunfight. During the gunfight the gunman was struck several times in the lower body. No workers at the resort or patrons were injured. A Doral Police officer hurt his wrist.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    In case you missed this one, another Democrat decides to try a mass shooting;
    https://www.redstate.com/california_...ral-golf-club/
    A man ranting about President Donald Trump and holding a large American flag walked into the lobby of Trump National Doral Golf Club in Miami at about 1:30 Friday morning, laid the flag down on the main counter and began shooting.
    The Miami Herald reports, the man — who was not a guest at the resort — then waited in the lobby for police to arrive before luring several Doral police officers and one Miami-Dade Officer into a gunfight. During the gunfight the gunman was struck several times in the lower body. No workers at the resort or patrons were injured. A Doral Police officer hurt his wrist.
    Read he set up an ambush, but didn't read how the officers breached his ambush. Will be interesting, probably the drive-bys creating news.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Read he set up an ambush, but didn't read how the officers breached his ambush. Will be interesting, probably the drive-bys creating news.
    Didn't the POTUS just say "If you shoot a Cop, I want the death penalty on the table?"
    Sounds good to me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    In case you missed this one, another Democrat decides to try a mass shooting; AGAIN

FIFY...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849