Thread: BENELLI M4. Upgraded. Trade Options Inside. Want FS2000. Open to others.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

BENELLI M4. Upgraded. Trade Options Inside. Want FS2000. Open to others.

Benelli M4 7 shot 922r compliant - 200rds fired

* 7 shot Benelli Steel Magazine Tube...one blem...during field strip the gas piston head put about 1" scratch that's the width of the tip of a pencil...touched up...can't really be seen with handguard installed.
    * Strike Industries HAYL Handguard - US Made
    * BCM Angled Foregrip
    * MESA Tactical Urbino Stock (spare buttpad is also included) - US Made
    * MESA Tactical Side Saddle
    * GG&G Charging Handle
    * HFD2 Benelli M4 specific anti-tilt/anti-bind magazine follower - US Made
    * Spare US made Red Aluminum Magazine Follower

Trades (form of payment, you ship first)

FN FS2000. I really want this and don't care what trigger pack it has in it...I will also include a soft case + a Ruger LCP Custom as extra.

PTR 91. Latest builds with the factory installed G3 style paddle release, 5/8-24 barrel thread, 10 mags and $725 coming my way. Prefer model would be the A3R, FR or the Scout Carbine.

STEYR AUG in left handed configuration in 5.56

CzechPoint Vz58 .223 pistol with brace + $675

HMG CETME-L

Any trade offer should be in the same condition as my Benelli. Please don't offer up trades if cosmetically your gun is rough...I don't want to spend money fixing its looks.

***Might be open to others...worst I can say is no thank you***

***If you contact me with a trade offer based on your firearm's new price vs my cash price...I will also utilize new prices on what this shotgun would cost to get to what it is today. Please be fair.***

$1725 SHIPPED with all the ugprades. The Aimpoint pictured is no longer available.

I am open to reasonable cash offers but if I get asking price, I'll include a soft carrying case.

Only payment accepted is USPS Money Order. If you are close to, or willing to make the drive to SW MO, we can do FTF at my local FFL (I'll cover the transfer fee).

The Benelli is posted locally and other sites.

Last edited by thehun; 03-11-18 at 16:58.