Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eotech Vudu 1-6x

Feedback Score
    And the Vudu is expensive garbage that can't do anything well.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slateman View Post
    And the Vudu is expensive garbage that can't do anything well.
    I'm just curious, but at what price do you guys consider these overpriced? And do mean they are just not good scopes, or was your garbage comment meant considering the price? I've seen this a couple of places popping up for under $900, no clue what reticle they were though.

Feedback Score
    Some of the YouTube reviews have been positive except for the brightness issue. Garand Thumb reviewed it in 2017 and mentioned that improvements were possibly coming. Does anyone know if they have addressed the reticule brightness issue for the next or latested edition?
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    I picked up one of the early ones. It is a solid lpv optic, but not my preferred. It is supposedly made in the same factory as the Vortex Razor, a little lighter than the Razor, and just as clear to me. The "65 MOA" part of the reticle is not really "65 MOA" The hashmarks don't work the same as the holographic sights do. I have banged it around a bit and it has held up fine, and seems to be solidly built. The 2 biggest issues to me are the exposed turrets and the brightness of the illumination.

Unless they have changed the specs since mine was made, it is NOT daylight bright on even a moderately sunny day. The reticle is etched so it's there, but the illumination needs improvement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12