Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eotech Vudu 1-6x

Feedback Score

Eotech Vudu 1-6x

Why is there no discussion about this scope?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    might have something to do with it being overpriced and a lot of people have no love for eotech after the lawsuit
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I also understand the illumination is not daylight bright, which is a dumb move on Eotech's part when so many direct competitors have much better illumination.
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    I have one, got a decent deal on it. The glass is pretty good, but the illumination blows.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzomatic View Post
    might have something to do with it being overpriced and a lot of people have no love for eotech after the lawsuit
    Not to argue, and keep in mind that I do not own one, but do have other LPVO's, can you please qualify what you mean by overpriced? This segment of optics has a broad range of prices; from the low cost Vortex Strike Eagle ($350) all the way to the Leupold MK8 CQBSS ($4900 retail).
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't own one either as a disclaimer, but have visually inspected one and compared it to what I do own (VX-6HD, AccuPower, and an XTR II). I'd say the F&F and glass was on par with the Trijicon, which I got for way cheaper than the EOtech goes for. Leupold was superior. Burris was overpriced too. Could be wrong. Just my .02

I have no doubt they're of quality, I just think at the same price point you can do better
    Last edited by ginzomatic; 03-09-18 at 08:12.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I also personally can't stand the EOtech aiming reticle, but that's preference

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    I also understand the illumination is not daylight bright, which is a dumb move on Eotech's part when so many direct competitors have much better illumination.
    Can you name these direct competitors that have much better illumination? "Daylight bright" illumination is a challenge with all FFP LPVO.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzomatic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    Can you name these direct competitors that have much better illumination? "Daylight bright" illumination is a challenge with all FFP LPVO.
    Trijicon 1-8
    Trijicon VCOG
    Nightforce 1-8
    Vortex 1-6

It's really not a challenge if you decide from the beginning to do it. The bottom line is that this is a result of shitty project management at EoTech. Which has become a running theme with that company.

Look, I wanted to love it. I love their reticle. But they completely screwed up the execution and they didn't correct it before Shot Show. Non-daylight visible reticles on LPVO have zero use in today's world. Legitimately, had they announced that they were improving the illumination, I'd be on the pre-order list.

Feedback Score
    Daylight illumination on the Trijicon 1-8x is nothing to write home about either.

VCOG is way more money, so are the NF.

Vortex 1-6, if you're talking about the Razor HD and not the Strike Fire, is not FFP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast