Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doing all the right things, not losing weight.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Just an update:

I stayed consistent and dedicated, on the same routine. I posted the original on 3/8 at 229, and on 3/26 I am 220. So, I've stopped caring what the scale says.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Just an update:

I stayed consistent and dedicated, on the same routine. I posted the original on 3/8 at 229, and on 3/26 I am 220. So, I've stopped caring what the scale says.
    Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I won’t rehash a lot of the advice already given but would add a few things.

1. Make sure you are being honest with tracking your intake. When I cut I weigh and measure everything I eat without exception.

2. I agree that your calories look really low based on your size. Do some research on refeeds. I started stalling when I began cutting but adding properly structured refeeds at the right time helped me break the stall

3. If you start getting burned out then take a break and eat at maintenance for a little bit. My first cut I couldn’t get below 12% BF no matter what I did. Took a break for a few weeks and went back at it and dropped down to 10% which is where I wanted to be.

Have since decided I like pizza too much to stay at 10% haha. YMMV.
    Men are not here to gain worldly comfort, they are here to strike a blow against evil and leave a mark on their world. ~Dennis Rainey

Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter. ~ Francis Chan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12