Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlie’s Customs, VA

Feedback Score
    If you returned emails, I wouldn’t have to air things in public.

If you provided timely service, I wouldn’t have to bring this here—i’ve Learned quite a bit here and feel the men & women need to know what is offered, good and bad. YOUR poor customer service made this public. Over a week ago I asked for a refund which resulted in a USPS label being made then actually shipped days later.

I declined you offer for a different barrel given your unanswered emails and weeks old delays.

Once I receive my refund, you’ll get your PSA swivel & Brownell’s tool back. For now it’s collateral.

Best of luck to you, your family & your new business—you’re going to need it with your current business practices. Your mother maybe correct about people in private matters, but shady business practices go public.

If you got it right the first time, your wouldn’t have spent “5 hours” doing whatever you claimed to be doing. Wasting your time is your business, but providing what you claim in a timely manner is part of a successful business.

Good luck with that...
    Last edited by MSW; 03-24-18 at 16:51.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot2000 View Post
    Hi @MSW,

This is my family business. I took a very active clone building business to a fulltime job after loosing a corp job last Summer. I am now making 1/20th the salary and have 10x more fun. We work with only the best quality material. When we get a complaint, we fix it. We can be slow to ship at times. I know what we need to work on. For expensive items with a nice margin, we have an M4Carbine discount. Scopes are an area where we have some great deals, but we cannot advertise.

We have spent many months developing supplier relationships with some of the leading brands we carry. Since we are a high quality niche short barrel combat rifle and long-range sniper rifle shop, we are best served with a nationwide customer base. Local gun shops sell what the average buyer wants (bubba ARs, cheap pistols). We cater to military, SWAT, LE, veterans, clone collectors and builders, and the guy who bought the bubba AR, and now wants to move up to a really nice rifle, like an M4, Mk12, Knights Armament Colt or Daniel Defense rifle.

Feel free to IM me for what you are looking for. We want to put some pics on the website of great builds. https://charliescustomclones.com .

Also, we have scaled by using some of the best craftsmen and manufacturers in the business to help us in our builds. As I look at some of the sponsors on this site, we work with a bunch of them, and names you would know in the Colt, KAC and barrel business. On Charlie's site, we feature our own builds, which are handled by our sister manufacturing company, Potomac Armory, and also sell custom builds from other great craftsmen. Our goal is to be your go-to site for the best in rifle builds and uppers that are in the military, CQB and long-range shooting / sniper market segment.

@veeklog, @Mr_McSimon, thanks for the kind words

Cheers
    You're welcome. You were the only supplier with them in stock, and they came as advertised. I give props to anyone who comes through. Good luck with your new endevour, and look forward to ordering from you in the future.

Feedback Score
    https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...102608/?page=1

Looks like folks on TOS have had some issues. Link for those interested.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MSW View Post

Firstly, what is TOS? Toast on Shit? Think of Salvation? I dunno. What I do think is that nobody here cares for your link of uninteresting gibberish, and now I understand why I chose NOT to be a member of ARFcom. It would seem, from reading your link (yes, I fell for it) that the members lack a certain civility that exists here, or so it seems to me.

you know, at some point, enough is enough. The guys are ARFcom are a mob mentality. There are three individuals in this thread who have any idea about anything. You, me and this other guy who posted on ARFcom. It would seem from the posts on ARFcom, that you, sir, are throwing wild acqusations out there like shit on a wall hoping something sticks. I have been -- I believe -- until now, a sincere gentleman, but yet you go forward and defame me and my business. i have had almost 1,000 new customers online since Jan 15th, and it would seem two complain. But, I ask you, and be honest, how have you been harmed ?

You, personally? You are now giving my name and my business a bad name, and in public. Why? I honestly believe that I have been open, genuine and forthcoming with you. You had a concern. I addressed it. You relented. I gave you pictures of my shop, I showed you all the genuine Colt material that I have, and the barrels and so forth. I offered to refund your money or to replace your barrel. I explained that I had two batches of barrels from Colt, and I spoke with Colt, and they are addressing their supply chain issues. If you want to call me, I will fill you in. But, you continue. As far as I know, your complaint is that the front sight base taper pins were some minutia of a fraction of a fraction of an inch too small, and I told you that I had never measured them. For God's sake, man, are you serious? A ****ing taper pin? I offered to send you new taper pins or pin them myself.

At some point this is just too much for sane people.

You have not been injured. I have spent dozens of hours responding to you. I have made offers and offers, and sent you my tools to fix things. btw, I just got the tools back in the mail today. I refunded the money you asked to be refunded. Have you ever been in business? Do you know how hard it is to deal with someone who will not quit. I only want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Since you don't want to send it back for a refund, what can I do for you?
    Last edited by longshot2000; 04-18-18 at 22:04.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by veeklog View Post
    You're welcome. You were the only supplier with them in stock, and they came as advertised. I give props to anyone who comes through. Good luck with your new endevour, and look forward to ordering from you in the future.
    Thanks. I look forward to serving you in the future.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MSW View Post

Arfcom is such a clown show I don’t really care what people post there. Trying to use whatever is posted there in a quest to bash a company doesn’t reflect well for your complaint, and makes it look like you have a personal agenda against the company.

If your complaint is legit, it should stand on its own. You made your complaint, and the company replied. I’m not sure why this thread stays open at this point.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    This all should have been done privately, do not start another or slide in post on other threads.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12