I have a Un used Gemtech Quicksand that has been sitting in my room for like 2 years. Just blew the dust off again lol.

I am being told these 2 things

***If it�s on a trust what I would do is simply amend the trust to remove you and any other responsible persons and put me on it. That way the ownership stays in the trust and there is no need for a stamp. You�d ship me the can, original copy of the stamp, and your trust. My understanding is that this is legal as long as you didn�t originally buy the can with the intent to resell it.

*** If you ever want to sell down the road, just amend the trust so the buyer is a trustee....of course, consult an attorney, etc.

I have 3 other cans on the trust so I did not know how thats going to work. I still have the pdf of the trust the lawyer gave me so i guess i could print it out again and get a pdf editor to change the trust name to something else get it notarized and add the 3 cans to the new trust?

Just not sure how it all works and what i need to do. I thought selling the Quicksand for $750 was fair but If the other buyer does not have to pay any stamp fees i could come down in my price.

need your help on what to do. Im in Texas by the way