Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Memes to counter the current anti AR hysteria

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Memes to counter the current anti AR hysteria

Made this meme. Memes I'm seeing, such as comparing a AR to a mini 14 as reasons not to ban ARs falls flat in making the point to me. Need something much more in their face. What other top and bottom text would work well with this image? Lets dispense with ARs are meant to kill people and they'll never go after shot guns and bolt guns cuz they're not weapons of war and such.

26bvj6.jpg
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Nice.
    The one that gets me is “do you need an ar?”
    Same reason you need a wedding cake
    Fast car
    Sex change
    Abortion
    *insert liberal protected class here*

Didnt make one, just crossed my mind earlier.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

Memes to counter the current anti AR hysteria

Sadly, memes are part of the conversation. Gotta speak in leftist terms and leftist methods because normal discussions don’t work online anymore.

I notice that with every leftist push, they get a little more educated. We told them “assault weapons” were merely semi-autos. And now they say semi-auto ban. We taught them that. The above meme does the same. Teaches many that they need to not check their logic but to add more to their pile of bans.

You can’t point out they are ignorant. You have to point out they anti-gun means pro-oppression. Their Marxist assumption is class warfare and their morality is strong vs weak. Help them see they are violating human rights and hurting people. Address their methods as mere pandering. But don’t educate them on actual firearms. You’re just handing them education they didn’t pay for and will use against you. Just my $.02.

Now go make some more.

Edit: here’s an example of a meme that one-ups the moral tone. The public needs to see a larger public virtue coming from gun owners to make gun controllers sound more hollow and shrill.

Last edited by fledge; 03-13-18 at 21:41.

Feedback Score
    The problem with that and many other memes is they just teach the left something new to use against us. There's no reasoning with them, no logic that will work with them, no talking to them. We've got to figure out how to stop feeding the trolls.
    NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member
    Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
    Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
    A pistol without a round chambered is an intricate paperweight.
    Stop trying so hard to be offended.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Wink

Hold my beer & watch THIS - it's one of my specialties.

Ok... y'all come up with some.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    I like it.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    Last edited by daddyusmaximus; 03-13-18 at 23:15.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Sadly, memes are part of the conversation. Gotta speak in leftist terms and leftist methods because normal discussions don’t work online anymore.

I notice that with every leftist push, they get a little more educated. We told them “assault weapons” were merely semi-autos. And now they say semi-auto ban. We taught them that. The above meme does the same. Teaches many that they need to not check their logic but to add more to their pile of bans.

You can’t point out they are ignorant. You have to point out they anti-gun means pro-oppression. Their Marxist assumption is class warfare and their morality is strong vs weak. Help them see they are violating human rights and hurting people. Address their methods as mere pandering. But don’t educate them on actual firearms. You’re just handing them education they didn’t pay for and will use against you. Just my $.02.

Now go make some more.

Edit: here’s an example of a meme that one-ups the moral tone. The public needs to see a larger public virtue coming from gun owners to make gun controllers sound more hollow and shrill.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...627abe248f.jpg
    In the unlikely event that you find yourself debating an actual Marxist:

However, since the vast majority of leftists don't identify as Marxist, for the more thoughtful you may consider the following...

The Polemicist: The Rifle on the Wall: A Left Argument for Gun Rights.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    And was the proletariat armed (at least temporarily) ultimately to exterminate the bourgeoisie? If you think Marx and Engels were somehow on the same wavelength as the founders of this country maybe you need to be more "thoughtful".

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post

Now go make some more.

Truth, and leftist tend to learn with emotional simpleton terms like memes. Might as well have a place to add memes we made or like as a repository we can use.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast