Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Memes to counter the current anti AR hysteria

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reminds me of this...
    To the left, a woman found raped and strangled to death with her own pantyhouse is morally superior to one who shoots and kills her would-be rapist/murderer.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

This is sarcasm right?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    This is sarcasm right?

Yes. Apparently it's difficult for some to see. I'm a mod on a few FB pages and people are calling it fake. I pointed out it's Satire and you'd have to be a moron to believe it's true.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes. Apparently it's difficult for some to see. I'm a mod on a few FB pages and people are calling it fake. I pointed out it's Satire and you'd have to be a moron to believe it's true.

Yes....sure... But I wouldn't put it past some people today to come up with this an for others to believe it. It sounds absurd but at the same time I can see it being legit. Didn't Finestien say something along the lines of there were no guns criminals would not comit crimes?!? Maybe that's BS too but then who would believe the tide pod challenge? And now the new one of sucking condoms through ones nose challenge!!!

Last edited by Arik; 04-02-18 at 22:17.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Memes to counter the current anti AR hysteria

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Yes....sure... But I wouldn't put it past some people today to come up with this an for others to believe it. It sounds absurd but at the same time I can see it being legit. Didn't Finestien say something along the lines of there were no guns criminals would not comit crimes?!? Maybe that's BS too but then who would believe the tide pod challenge? And now the new one of sucking condoms through ones nose challenge!!!

Here’s a good one!

https://youtu.be/3bFd0BueFtA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 04-02-18 at 22:51.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Uh, I think kill my dog would have to come before robbing and raping. Even labs would accidentally kill bad guys with their tails.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I was just listening to NPR and found myself qgreeing, in part, with Madeline Albright! She just write a book on Facism. She was talking about how little by little changes add up. Pretty much what we've all been saying for years.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I was just listening to NPR and found myself qgreeing, in part, with Madeline Albright! She just write a book on Facism. She was talking about how little by little changes add up. Pretty much what we've all been saying for years.

Except, knowing who she is, she was probably talking about conservative constitutionalists.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Madeleine Half-bright?

Madeleine: the 1990's are calling. Please get in your time machine and GO BACK TO THEM.

Feedback Score
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast