Thread: Any reports on IVI M855 imported by Fiocchi?

Feedback Score

Any reports on IVI M855 imported by Fiocchi?

SGAmmo has 910rd cans of IVI M855 that's imported from Canada by Fiocchi. It comes packed 10rds per plastic stripper clip. A loading tool is also included. Does anyone have experience with this ammo? The price seems good if it's quality ammo.
    https://www.sgammo.com/product/223-5...e-canada-ivi-5

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    They have a strange muzzle blast...Sounds like "sooooorrrryeeehhh" ;-)

j/k...I have no idea. Looks like nice clean ammo, though.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Should be GTG, C77 used to be loaded with SS109 bullets which were a little more consistent than 855 bullets, not even sure if this is still true. Also no green paint and the stripper clips double as ration heating tabs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    NOT having shot any myself- but everything Ive ever read on it says its GTG. Clint Smith & Yeager like it...as do several others. Canadian made, if Im not mistaken. I saw that 910 round can too...but Ive been soaking up all the MEN ammo I can possibly buy of late.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    I ordered four cans and they arrived today. It appears to be high quality ammo. The casings and bullets are bight and shiny with virtually no spots. The bullets do not have green tips. The primers are sealed and appear to have a small fully circular crimp. The case heads are marked IVI, have the NATO cross and 16. I'd say that it is highly probable that this is Canadian surplus ammo that Fiocchi purchased, slapped their label on, and is now reselling in the US.

Last edited by Bret; 03-19-18 at 21:59.