Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HK P30L and VP9

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    That may also have to do with price. the VP9 is pretty competitively priced while the P30 is ~$800+ on a good day for the most part. Not saying you can't get them cheaper, just on average.
    Whatever P30 you can find in stock right now, everything is under 600 bucks. Check Bud's, Grabagun, Kygunco. Overall stock seems to be low but so are the prices.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Whatever P30 you can find in stock right now, everything is under 600 bucks. Check Bud's, Grabagun, Kygunco. Overall stock seems to be low but so are the prices.
    Locally I'm seeing P30s in the 800 range. Online I'm sure I can find cheaper or tge odd deal in the 500 range. But with VP9s in the 500 range on dealer shelves locally that pushes your average buyer.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I haven't seen any P30 variants for sub $600
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cross Creek, Top Gun Supply, Impact, they all hover sub $600 Standard or SK. The problem is, because of HK's recent price drop, they are flying off the shelves and it is hard to find certain configs in stock especially in 9mm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I think Cdnn had some .40s around the 600 mark. Can't recall if they still have any. But the vast majority I've seen lately are still in the upper realm, caveat being that yes the SK varients are cheaper.
    I forget bout Top Gun. I've bought h&K parts off them in the past. Damn good people.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I think Cdnn had some .40s around the 600 mark. Can't recall if they still have any. But the vast majority I've seen lately are still in the upper realm, caveat being that yes the SK varients are cheaper.
    I forget bout Top Gun. I've bought h&K parts off them in the past. Damn good people.
    Yeah OP hooked me up with a few links on some very, very good pricing. Some from places you've mentioned. Guess I wasn't looking hard enough
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    My P30 Light LEM trigger is my goto CCW if I go larger than shield. The VP9 is very nice, slightly bigger, very slightly. Trigger very good. The P30 edges out the VP9 in ergos, again slightly. Most people grab a P30 and say wow, that feels amazing.

Both great guns.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have a P30 in regular LEM. I keep meaning to get the parts to convert to light, as that's my preferred, I just haven't done so. The VP9 is my nightstand gun. They're both excellent. I'm an, at best, slightly above average shooter and I could easily qualify as expert with either gun according to the old tables I qualified under. You really can't go wrong with either or both, but going back and forth takes a little adjustment with the differing triggers.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Take your pick....

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...arch.php?q=P30

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_click_off View Post
    Thanks for reading.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast