Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a Glock 19 in my life.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    Gen 3 milled to your own RDS over a Gen "brass in your face" 4 MOS, but that's just me as a happy owner of multiple Gen 3's.

While the first gen 4 glocks had some erratic ejection Glock solved that problem years ago. The Gen 4 G19 is good to go.
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    As has already been stated, the MOS g19s only come in either black or OD green. I imagine the gen 5 g19/17 is right around the corner. The gen 4s are good to go. My 2016 and 2017 MOS g19s have been flawless. MOS is the way to go imho due to its modularity. I use Trijicon RM06s on my MOS 19s, and they’re great. But, I like having the option to switch over to a Deltapoint Pro or whatever Aimpoint eventually brings to market to compete with the RMR. I don’t like being married to just one optic like you are with a custom milled slide, and I like the fact that I can go back to a stock gen 4 g19 configuration too. Personally, I’ve had no issues with the MOS mounting system through about 800rds through both guns. I haven’t yet noticed the mounting screws becoming loose either.

The MOS guns get a big thumbs up from me.
    Last edited by whatthepuck; 03-18-18 at 19:27.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have never been beaten on any clock by a shooter with an RMR(non full race gun).

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Gonna try this. OD looks more like a Ranger Green and is pretty slick. I think I like it.

Dry fired and played with it for a day and threw the factory mag release in the trash, has a Vickers extended mag release now. Going to throw a couple hundred rounds through it shortly.

Industry Disclosure
    Current: Blue Force Gear

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by товарищ View Post
    I own an OD that isn't Cerakoted and they're still relatively easy to find (Model: PG-19572-03MOS).

I don't think gray or FDE are available for the MOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthepuck View Post
    As has already been stated, the MOS g19s only come in either black or OD green.
    Interesting. Thanks gents. Now I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for one to go with my Gen3 OD 19.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    I have never been beaten on any clock by a shooter with an RMR(non full race gun).
    Set the targets at 200y and report back.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    The question is “could you beat yourself with an rmr?”

Feedback Score
    I too am interested in a MOS. In my case, my next GSSF coupon will be for a G34MOS gen5. I'm more likely to run a deltapoint pro on that than on a G19 myself. Glad you're able to find what you're looking for. I concur with others and prefer the Gen 4 where I can get it (no Gen 4/5 17Ls) or Gen 5.

Feedback Score
    how much lower is the red dot on a milled slide vs an mos?
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    200 rounds in and I like it, quite a bit. Been shooting my M&P since 2012 and I am more consistent with the 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Set the targets at 200y and report back.
    This is exactly why I was looking to get an RMR put on it. Should be able to try it in a couple of weeks.
    Industry Disclosure
    Current: Blue Force Gear

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast