Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Need 5.56 suppressor input on these options...

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    That silencer looks nice. I went with surefire for 556 and would like to be able to swap for a specific reason.

If it doesnt happen in the next year ir 2 i may go with something like you mentioned.
    I think I'm up to 6 surefire cans, couple AACs. SilencerCo. Couple Rugged. Thunderbeast, couple KAC cans. Went with that for a specific application on a few 308 guns. Seemed to fit the bill. Along with an impulse buy.

Now that I steered away, I'll get back on topic, the M42k is really a solid can and I still recommend it for the price. The RCs I have are fantastic and I like them for heavy use guns. The KACs are also on the top of my list and recommend them. But for that 675 and 695 price for Surefire RC and Minis, I would truly have a hard time not going with those for any 5.56 application.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    you found a great deal. I was going to mention that I bought a Q Trash Panda and it runs great when paired with my SIONICS Reduced Gas Port 11.5 SBR. But can't go wrong with SF SOCOM Mini for 675 (200 less than Trash Panda unless you bought at SilencerShop's free NFA Stamp event).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    300sps short/k would make my year. Something around 5”?
    That would be awesome. Still kicking myself in the ass for missing out on SF $600 SPS sale last year.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmedic_ View Post
    That would be awesome. Still kicking myself in the ass for missing out on SF $600 SPS sale last year.
    Man... I paid 925 for my SPS. Guess I missed that sale, I would have picked one up for my father. I do like the SPS on a few bolt guns, including magnums. Sounds pretty good and consistent.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Man... I paid 925 for my SPS. Guess I missed that sale, I would have picked one up for my father. I do like the SPS on a few bolt guns, including magnums. Sounds pretty good and consistent.
    That’s awesome. Yeah, it was an email SF sent out over one of the holidays, you had to actually call in to place an order by 8pm. Reddit sometimes has a post about them being around $7-800, if you ever want to scroll through there. My next can is going to be a sandman or a monster. Just can’t pull the trigger on either, but I need to shit or get off the pot here before I miss out again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Does anyone have experience buying from arms unlimited?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lahunter57 View Post
    Does anyone have experience buying from arms unlimited?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've bought over 12k rounds of 5.56 ammo, a few surefire lights, and a suppressor from them in the last 2 years. They are GTG.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    They are good to go.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Many thanks to everyone in this thread
    Paperwork was submitted to my dealer 23June2018, I received the call to pick up my SF 556 SOCOM RC on 05April2019, and was able to grab it Saturday. A local smith had a Geissele SAG (suppressor alignment gage), so I took the set up in to be double checked with suppressor attached prior to firing.

Today I had opportunity to fire it and am very happy I posted my original questions and was steered to the suppressor I ended up choosing. I fired 10 rounds unsuppressed/10 rounds suppressed a few times, and then a mag suppressed to get a feel for it. Is it weird I want one for my pistol now? Lol

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Congrats on the new can!
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast