Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever hear of LBE Unlimited?

Feedback Score
    With all the choices available, why do people take chances on unknown vendors?
    -Colt 6920 w/Aimpoint PRO

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirk208 View Post
    *Looks at Zirk’s sig line*

*Nods in approval*

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirk208 View Post
    Because 75% of gun owners buy what's in front of them with little to no research at a price point they think they can afford.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Because 75% of gun owners buy what's in front of them with little to no research at a price point they think they can afford.
    75% is probably too low

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I think what you say is true. If you think about it the OP was trying to do research. He received some feedback which might allow him to make a more informed decision along with some suggestions that didn't address his question.

It seems to me they are trying to jump into the supplier versus the seller chain - notice no online store.

For most of our uses, there is no harm staying with a brand you are comfortable with, likewise, there is no harm trying something else once and a while.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post

I used the search function, but no results.
    I think you answered your own question to be fair. Too many good options right now to mess with unknowns.
    Last edited by Vegas; 03-17-18 at 19:20. Reason: typo

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Kastl View Post
    75% is probably too low
    Agreed, it was just a WAG on my part.

Feedback Score
    To all those with stark opinions, consider this to be the research. Now, if someone runs across the brand and does the research this thread will show up in the search. Furthermore, at least one reputable shop has this brand on their website, i.e. SOLGW.

Also, it's what my local GS carried. I trust Colt, BCM, SOLGW, Sionics but idk who manufacturers all their small parts or how to differentiate between all the brand names. I would buy from WOA, but I am become assimilated into the hive and would prefer to buy from the aforementioned brands with prior planning -also when IG says no, I listen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12