Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTH is going on with West Point Commie - Spenser Rapone

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

WTH is going on with West Point Commie - Spenser Rapone

Story broke 9/17 haven't heard a thing since. Any updates?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I've thought the same many times since the story has gone dark. But the drive by media, and our general ADD due to being bombarded with stories of corruption and other garbage tend to make us move on to the next big story as a society.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    He is probably now an instructor at West Point. It’s not PC to discriminate because of someone’s political world views.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We used to have these big green tool bags on Tanks. There must have been 60 lbs of tools in them.
    It's about a five foot drop from outside the turret to the turret floor.
    It only takes one time.
    Oooppps.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    He is probably now an instructor at West Point. It’s not PC to discriminate because of someone’s political world views.
    That is unless they have conservative and or Judeo-Christian views.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I know you were joking, but that would have to be in another 10-12 years or so as a Major.

Lotta OERs between now and then. An advanced degree and at least two fairly difficult boards.

I think as a promotable captain he can be TAC officer. Which would really be worse, there's a wide range of views with the professor's anyway it's part of the program. The tack officers are responsible for military performance and development.

It'll be interesting to see what he branched.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    I know you were joking, but that would have to be in another 10-12 years or so as a Major.

Lotta OERs between now and then. An advanced degree and at least two fairly difficult boards.

I think as a promotable captain he can be TAC officer. Which would really be worse, there's a wide range of views with the professor's anyway it's part of the program. The tack officers are responsible for military performance and development.

It'll be interesting to see what he branched.
    Yes, I was just making a point. Sort of like the Mooslam Major that murdered those soldiers at Fort Hood. His radical views were well known. But since diversity and acceptance is more important nothing was ever done until after his evil deeds.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    we need more bergdahls and hasans and mannings you know the more diversity the better

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I thought that people who were genuinely communist or had ever associated themselves with the Communist Party were not allowed to serve in the military.

Assuming this story is about someone who was actually communist and not just an extreme leftist of another variety.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Full on communist while in uniform

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast