Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WTH is going on with West Point Commie - Spenser Rapone

Feedback Score
    He's Ranger tabbed now, isn't he? I get the impression that he went into the military in order to get training to fight against it. I can't help but wonder if he's going to get a bunch of like-minded soldiers and officers, recruit a bunch of Antifa types, and actually start an armed insurgency.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    I don’t know how he survived being enlisted in 1/75.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    By all reports he did not tab. Supposedly he was a Lack of Motivation drop after a day 1 recycle after failing mountains.

If he is Infantry as indicated that will not bode well for him.

Pretty bad when your father disavows you

https://sofrep.com/90622/sofrep-excl...liefs-command/

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    I thought that people who were genuinely communist or had ever associated themselves with the Communist Party were not allowed to serve in the military.

Assuming this story is about someone who was actually communist and not just an extreme leftist of another variety.
    I am sure that is totally out the window now. A naked communist came within a hair of winning the Democratic party nomination for president- half the country must think communism is a great idea.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    I don’t know how he survived being enlisted in 1/75.
    I suspect he was very different than he is now.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I am sure that is totally out the window now. A naked communist came within a hair of winning the Democratic party nomination for president- half the country must think communism is a great idea.
    That's why I feel that we are more in danger now than we ever were during the Cold War, of seeing, within our lifetimes, a flag with a red star raised over our nation. During the Cold War, there certainly were communist groups, and they were probably more violent than today, and they had the backing of a superpower. However, the mainstream view, by both the right and the left, was that the communists were as much the enemies of freedom and goodness as were the Nazis and the Japanese Imperialists. Today, however, communism is a widely accepted idea by the mainstream left, especially the younger generations. Those under 30 are too young to remember living under the constant threat of nuclear apocalypse, hearing stories of those who escaped from behind the Iron Curtain, starvation, family members being taken in the middle of the night, etc. Basically put, people have forgotten that communism doesn't work. We now have a generation that has two schools of thought on communism:

1) It can work, it just got corrupted by brutal dictators who weren't "true" communists. When we implement it, we'll do it benevolently (naive idealists)
    2) It can work, and would have worked had the communist governments been able to completely exterminate the capitalists. When we implement it, we'll make sure to finish the job.

The first school of thought will be the public face used by those who will utilize the second school of thought.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    That's why I feel that we are more in danger now than we ever were during the Cold War, of seeing, within our lifetimes, a flag with a red star raised over our nation. During the Cold War, there certainly were communist groups, and they were probably more violent than today, and they had the backing of a superpower. However, the mainstream view, by both the right and the left, was that the communists were as much the enemies of freedom and goodness as were the Nazis and the Japanese Imperialists. Today, however, communism is a widely accepted idea by the mainstream left, especially the younger generations. Those under 30 are too young to remember living under the constant threat of nuclear apocalypse, hearing stories of those who escaped from behind the Iron Curtain, starvation, family members being taken in the middle of the night, etc. Basically put, people have forgotten that communism doesn't work. We now have a generation that has two schools of thought on communism:

1) It can work, it just got corrupted by brutal dictators who weren't "true" communists. When we implement it, we'll do it benevolently (naive idealists)
    2) It can work, and would have worked had the communist governments been able to completely exterminate the capitalists. When we implement it, we'll make sure to finish the job.

The first school of thought will be the public face used by those who will utilize the second school of thought.
    One of the college's that I went to had signs for fallout shelters. I was probably on of the few who noticed.
    Next, there are a lot who when you bring up failures of past either go, "Well they aren't us." Or "They didn't go far enough." Or "Well this group should be given this because of reasons only I understand and shut up." Having been told to leave a classroom because I argued for 2A with logic and not against it with screaming emotion. I don't have much faith in my generation.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post

Reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw-FF6CPmvs

If you just watch the first 15-30 seconds or so, you get the idea.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    quick dig on him he has a communist pro twitter account or IG forgot already

also sounds like he is pro islamic ? something about a professor or something radicalized him ?

no idea again quick dig and found he is still a anti US communist who wants to kill and destroy folks in this country and our country

but I have heard he is one of many in the military these days that hates this country and is just using it for training inside info etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    I suspect he was very different than he is now.
    Curious, if Rapone served in 1/75 he should have gone through Ranger School and RASP correct? So why would he be required to go to Ranger School again after getting his commission? Is the course significantly different between enlisted students and commissioned students?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast