Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justice League (Review)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I'd have been ok with Kate Beckisale in her prime. Then again I'd still do naughty, naughty things to her, and that is just because of Underworld. I'm talking thing involving a a pint bottle of Hershey's Chocolate, a whip, and a weed whacker.
    No live chickens and peach preserves?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I usually watch movies as if they are singles and not part of a series etc. As is I'd definitely watch it again. Good movie overall. One thing I noticed, and I may be wrong, but when I watched Batman VS Superman it seemed like the fight between the two was more evenly matched than when they got into it in this movie. Superman made these guys look like a bunch of toddlers fighting the Hulk!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    I liked Justice League well enough. I did think it was a little better than Ragnarok, but then I've been more of a DC fan than Marvel since I was about 8. I couldn't figure out Aquaman's presence either, but for this movie the character was very well designed, and I've been a Jason Momoa fan since Stargate Atlantis (that's kind of ironic, huh?). Aquaman has his own standalone movie coming up later this year..it will be interesting to see if Momoa can carry a whole movie all by himself. I like Gal Gadot, but I agree that Wonder Woman ought to be a little bigger and a little more buff.
    This movie was a vehicle to introduce new characters to the audience, so all the oddballs like Aquaman likely have a stand alone movie coming out and were just thrown into JL to get exposure. Have not seen the movie yet but sounds like it is to terrible.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    This movie was a vehicle to introduce new characters to the audience, so all the oddballs like Aquaman likely have a stand alone movie coming out and were just thrown into JL to get exposure. Have not seen the movie yet but sounds like it is to terrible.
    The intent of introducing new characters for future spin offs was obvious and I believe aqua dude has one coming out, but per OP, it's not a bad movie at all and no one on the thread seems to think otherwise either. It's one of the better super hero movies.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12