Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: School me on the MP5 clones

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Agree. A lot of people don't factor in the upgrades the sp5k comes with. Some do and don't care. I'm a southpaw so the ambi lower is important to me and its 700 bucks by itself to order from someone like hkparts.net. The US made ones are no where near as good(I have one on a zenith full sized).

It is worth saying too that you can have the barrel swapped on the sp5k without having it refinished. TSC did it with mine(I had told Mike if he needed to refinish it to engrave it with the mp5k markings but he managed to do it without screwing up the finish).

Don't get me wrong the sp5k is more expensive, just not as much as people generally think when you look at the upgrades you are actually getting with it.
    That's great and all, but the bolt upgrades don't matter much to most people. The lack of a paddle and proper barrel is a big deal, though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    That's great and all, but the bolt upgrades don't matter much to most people. The lack of a paddle and proper barrel is a big deal, though.
    That's true.
    Last edited by SophiaWard; 06-16-20 at 03:08.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456