Thread: AAC 12.5” 300 BLK upper

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

AAC 12.5” 300 BLK upper

Factory AAC 12.5” 300AAC Blackout
    This is all factory with the exception of not having the factory flash hider, Charging handle or BCG. This is an older one that has the URX2 that has rails the full length, and a built in front sight. It has had between 1-2k rounds thru it. It does include the KAC 200-600 flip up, 3 11 rib KAC rail covers, your choice of black or taupe. No muzzle device is included

$525 shipped. No Longer Available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sierrahotel83; 05-02-18 at 10:38.
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump!
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

ابن بيت وأنا كافر