Thread: short range optics: 1-4x, 1-6x, 1-8x: Steiner, Primary Arms ACSS and NF

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

short range optics: 1-4x, 1-6x, 1-8x: Steiner, Primary Arms ACSS and NF

Got a bag of goodies. Short-range optics for every budget, but all high quality, and all factory new demo discounted

Pls PM me. Not open to trades or offers right now. Great prices right here.

Steiner P4Xi 1-4x: This is an optic that everyone should have. I mean, seriously. A Steiner for under $600 ?? German made glass, assembled in the USA. BAM ! Why look at a Vortex Strike Eagle again? Open box SHOTSHOW demo. MSRP of $669.99 and average street price of $579, demo priced for only $510 delivered. I have two of these. These are police version, which means you get an $65 Steiner throw lever for free. Send me an PM.
    P4Xi_1-4x_scope-shadow.jpg

Primary Arms 1-6x with ACSS reticle: These guys at PA keep making better and better products, and keeping their price down sourcing in Asia. The difference is they inspect the factories and achieve a good product at a ridiculously low price. And, the ACSS reticle is so good, Trijicon is using it in their ACOG. This is a great reticle for close quarter combat. I have three of these. SHOT SHOW demo priced at $250. Wow. Includes flip-up caps.
    PA1-6X24SFP-ACSS-300x300.JPG

Nightforce NX8 1-8x with MOA reticle: Nightforce has re-written the book with the NX8. 1-8x never looked so good, and with a SHOTSHOW discount at $1,650 delivered, I have four of these ready to roll.
    D16B83EFA3ECB0FF96CF9A206EF4BDC56A0F3BB7.jpg

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Still have Steiner and PA. On the NF, I got a few of the NX8's. One is spoken for that I hope to ship in a week. I have a three more. I have to confirm, but likely to ship in mid to late April. Note: I will be away for two weeks, so if you want one, I will confirm by email, and accept your PP payments, but I cannot ship until April 11th at the earliest.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    NF is sold out and back-ordered. These devils are popular. Steiner anyone?