Thread: LaRue Tactical Quad Rails

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

LaRue Tactical Quad Rails

//--BOTH SOLD--//
    Up for sale are two LaRue Tactical rails. Nothing wrong with them, just don't need them any more. Great for your 11.5 or 12/12.5 project. I ran the 11" on an upper with a 12" LaRue Stealth barrel (Also for sale) and it was an excellent fit, especially good with a can as the fit is almost perfect. There are varied opinions out there, but in my experience, you are hard pressed to a better "timed" lockup on a rail. This thing is tough as tough comes and LaRue rails have seen hard use in Iraq, Africa and Afghanistan. All parts are present and accounted for.

I used the 11" on my 12" SBR as stated, so there are some normal wear marks, like where my WML was, but no deep gouges or anything. The 10" was bought from docsherm, but I never mounted it and it's remained in the box, in my parts box since. Originally I planned on building an 11.5, but went a different direction, so it's not brand new, but still in great shape.

Contact me with questions or if you want more pics.

Rail 1: 10" $140 shipped (STILL AVAILABLE)
    (SOLD FOR $130)

//---SOLD--//Rail 2: 11" $150 //-- SOLD--//

Discrete Paypal F&F or add 4% for Goods and Services.

Contact via IM or email me at robertestx@gmail.com

10"

Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 03-23-18 at 19:00. Reason: Sold 11" Rail
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams