Thread: Federal CS

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Federal CS

I had a box of Federal .22lr 550 count bulk box that my son and I were going through plinking away when about halfway through the box we started to get light loads. I put the box away and emailed Federal about the problem. They contacted me in a day or two and asked a few questions. Federal said to box it up, tape a placard that they emailed me and they would have UPS pick it up. I sat it on my porch and the next day it was picked up. A couple of days later I received a check in the mail reimbursing me for the entire box, even though I told them I shot half of it. Great customer service with no effort on my part.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow, that is incredible service!! Kind of makes you think they are not overrun with complaints and take the time on the occasional mistake to do it right. Very fast response too.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.