Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: March For Our Lives 03/24/2018 thoughts, concerns, news

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    See previous post above, RE: Masturbatory Media Stunt.

The entire purpose of these manufactured marches is so there's a crowd for the media to highlight and use for black propaganda.

See, if there were a 2A March, the media would either:

1) Fail to have any reporters in the field that day
    2) Have reporters in the field that day for the purposes of cherry picking every pot-bellied, Rebel-flag wearing, barrel-scraper to paint the 2A in a negative light.

>look at all these armed, violent NaziRacistBabyKillers™

Don't fight where the enemy has a home field advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    I agree with everyone above, however I’m left wondering why 2A supporters can’t (won’t, don’t) create a ‘2A March’. Otherwise it’s The NRA and phone calls and letters by gun owners to politicians. No global stage. No positive media images of signs ‘black rifles matter’, ‘my gun, my choice’, or ‘fully semi automatical’.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    I agree with everyone above, however I’m left wondering why 2A supporters can’t (won’t, don’t) create a ‘2A March’. Otherwise it’s The NRA and phone calls and letters by gun owners to politicians. No global stage. No positive media images of signs ‘black rifles matter’, ‘my gun, my choice’, or ‘fully semi automatical’.
    I will be attending the Minnesota Rally at Capitol Hill for our Pro-2nd Amendment Rally/March on April 28th.

Worth it. Worth the liberal tears.

Feedback Score
    need to get a bunch of young folks in black with face masks and antifa signs screaming at the kids do not let teachers use you teachers are indoctrinating you fight them

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Hogg kid is going further off the rails. https://www.dailywire.com/news/28571...ign=benshapiro

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

March For Our Lives 03/24/2018 thoughts, concerns, news

#WhyICarry is a hashtag response from the 2a community on social media. It’s to run this Friday thru Sunday.

The circulating writeup.

Last edited by fledge; 03-23-18 at 01:04.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    The Hogg kid is going further off the rails. https://www.dailywire.com/news/28571...ign=benshapiro
    How cute little baby using big boy word bombs
    Makes him sound like most kids playing video games

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    What a **** boi.

"It just makes me think what sick f***ers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected."

"What type of s***ty person does that?" Hogg continued. "They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”
    He just described the abortion industry to the proverbial "t" LOL.

Video embed: (NSFW)

Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 03-23-18 at 02:16.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs down

Mean while in Connecticut....

Conn. school under fire after kindergartners participate in national walkout

A Connecticut elementary school is facing criticism after two teachers led a group of kindergartners to march in last week’s national school walkout without parental consent.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rtners-partic/
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I hope David Hogg gets a yeast infection from wearing his skinny jeans.
    The perfect example of spare the rod and spoil the child.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Disregard, apparently the picture/story that this Hogg kid graduated in 2015 from a HS in Cali is not true.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Plumber237; 03-23-18 at 04:33. Reason: Fact checked
    Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast